Centrepin reels

Tigger

I'm going to sell a few reels to fund something else so here they are incase anyone on the forum is interested in any of them...

4inch Allcocks aerial. This is the black one from about 1950's I think. This reel is in excellent nick and rotates very freely (no sign of it catching anywhere)but does wobble, it doesn't bother me as it works perfeclty and i've caught plenty fish with it . No idea why it wobbles unless it's the spokes that need to be adjusted...£ offers

Edited by Tigger

Bloody hell tigger you flooding the market with reels just before Rusty`s long awaited Lythe may be on it`s way to get in before he starts selliong his stock ,believe you may have something on it`s way mate....at long last

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

tigger,

I don't believe the bit about " to fund something else". I think you've just come to your senses.

Phone

(you listing them somewhere"?)

Still got plenty more Phone :).

Bloody hell tigger you flooding the market with reels just before Rusty`s long awaited Lythe may be on it`s way to get in before he starts selliong his stock ,believe you may have something on it`s way mate....at long last

LOL Steve, yeah I had a call off Chris the other day and he'll have a reel or two ready for me. Pretty pointless keeping them all (I have doubles in some of them anyhow) so I thought i'd let some go and put the money towards the Lythes.