Name tags for Scrabster weekend

thurso angler

Is anyone else worried about the number of new faces and names they are going to meet at the weekend?? Paula i am terrible with names do us a favour and make some name tags for all with there cyber name and real name, so i dont make a tit of myslef forgetting everyones name and calling them the wrong thing. Seriously though i will probably have learnt half of them by the time you all go home :confused: :(

P.S i just dont bother trying to remember when ive had a few!

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem tack4 i think you will find from the last 3 games aberdeen v celtic aberdeen have won 2 celtic 1 :)

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"

just going tohave a look at how many mugs we have, brb...........

phew.... 15 mugs in this house, plus a couple of tankards, we'll be ok :D

thurso,

i have a black marker pen, i'll write peoples names on their foreheads on the friday, they might be able to rub it off in time for work the next week...lol