Ebola

Ken L

I feel the need to SING..

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Trouble is even with doses knocking about some bloody foreigner will introduce a vaccine resistant version ,tb is on the march again ,close the borders to aircraft at least walking to here your dead if you have a disease and never make it

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Trouble is even with doses knocking about some bloody foreigner will introduce a vaccine resistant version ,tb is on the march again ,close the borders to aircraft at least walking to here your dead if you have a disease and never make it

TB (including untreatable strains) as been on the rise for a while and incredibly, we've stopped vaccinating kids.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

TB (including untreatable strains) as been on the rise for a while and incredibly, we've stopped vaccinating kids.

Its logical the worlds population will die because of aircraft yet the government is letting a foreign company forcibly move people from their homes so more planes can come here ,its crazy why is it allowed?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

If you got it in the 70s it isn't worth a whole hell of a lot now and even current immunisation is only fully effective for 3 -5 years, besides if smallpox emerges again it's possible it will have come from stockpiles produced at the facility in Zagorsk and depending on who you believe may have been genetically modified rendering your immunisation about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

If you got it in the 70s it isn't worth a whole hell of a lot now and even current immunisation is only fully effective for 3 -5 years, besides if smallpox emerges again it's possible it will have come from stockpiles produced at the facility in Zagorsk and depending on who you believe may have been genetically modified rendering your immunisation about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

LOL. I got it a decade before that and had boosters every five years or so afterwords. I was in the Merchant Navy. Having a fully up to date WHO vaccination certificates was compulsory. Even a really old smallpox vaccination may stop one from dying from it. I'm not going to loose any sleep worrying about catching monkey pox. I think I would have a better chance of winning the lottery, if I bought tickets.

I have no "beliefs" about Zagorsk since I can find no reliable evidence one way or the other that I could use to form one.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Another one that I don't think I need to worry about, I had a positive BCG test when I was about fourteen years old.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I never had a bcg test ,i managed to avoid all school age injections except for a tetanus one when i was 17 and cut myself,i am doomed

• 2 weeks later...

Not much news on the outbreak recently because an increase in militia activity has the NGOs keeping their heads down. There's also increasing suspicion of foreigners among locals and politicians spreading malicious stories, all of which creates what appears to be a perfect storm with people hiding symptoms and continuing with unsafe burial practices.

The confirmed death toll is now at 102 but is probably much higher, spread to other towns and villages has been confirmed and the WHO have stated that the risk of Ebola escaping from the Democratic Republic of Congo is now “very high".

Looks like we're set for a repeat of the West African outbreak - and possibly something a lot worse.

Blimey roger daltrey sticking his knose in again.

I dont understand why we dont put dots between the letters to signify its not an actual word ,we did at school or rather had to!