It's almost here!

Rusty

Got the call from Chris Lythe tonight and it’s payment time.

JV44’s “is it here yet?” taunt will soon be history, I’ve been listening to that for the past 4 years and 2 months. BTW I blanked today and he caught another snot...I win then.

• Like 1

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

All joking at an end I am pleased for you as I know it has been a long wait .mind you as Chris said how long before Barder delivers?? is that here yet

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

I spoke to Mr Barder last week and he’s still on schedule for a December completion so that hasn't slipped, perhaps a month earlier if I'm lucky. At the moment though my Merlin is still in the big pile of raw bamboo with a lot of other customers’ rods.

I spoke to CL today Chris and he said they'd be another couple of week yet as there was a problem with the grey anodising, I don't think they had any (mine will be black).

I'm gonn'a nip over and pick them up rather than have him post them out, I think it'll be cheaper to pick them up plus I can have a butchers at Chris's workshop :).

Edited by Tigger

I spoke to messers Barder today to enquire about the poss of a cancelation coming up for grabs ,good news Chris after offering a wad of cash he said there may well be a Merlin one come up around December now apparently...how lucky is that

• Like 1

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Did either of you catch anything yesterday? No? Never mind he's tonight's Dinner Top Trumps entry. I'm about to start cooking, can't wait for the smell of roasting lamb to waft about the house.

copy_zpsada5d7f9.jpg