They're all at it!

Guest stevie cop

I still will take no notice till 6th of May.,.,.,

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have some great people who, by looking at them, do not have generations of Anglo-Saxon blood behind them, living in Weymouth, but they have all been raised in families that do!

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Posted on behalf of Frank Beaugendre:

Hi folks,

Photographs and position statements of the all the candidates in the General Election for the seat of Bridgwater/West Somerset appear on page 13 of the Bridgwater Times.

An extract from Liberal Democrat, James Main's position statement reads, " He stood for Parliament in 2001 in Bristol South. He has been active in several local campaigns including Save Our Park and a Bridgwater crime survey as well as broader issues like Axe the Tax and sea bass. "

Two politicians are running on a bass/sea angling ticket in two Westcountry marginals, Brian Cotter MP, Weston Super Mare and James Main, Bridgwater/West. These campaigns provide sea anglers with an opportunity to demonstrate that they are serious about the future of their sport and the conservation of important RSA species .

My gratitude goes to local sea anglers, particularly members of the Bristol Channel Federation of Sea Anglers, the Burnham Boat Owners and Sea Angling Association, BASS and the skipper of Kelly's Hero for their support in raising the political profile of the bass campaign . Sea anglers who do not fish for bass will also benefit from the proposals Defra is in the process of drafting. The proposed netting restrictions and increases in the minimum landing size for bass and consequent mesh sizes will also benefit many other species of fish as well as bass.

If anyone would like to attend a photoshoot with James Main (and possibly a BBC reporter) at the moorings at the far left hand end of Burnham on Sea at 1830 on Monday evening 25th of April, they will be more than welcome.

FrankB

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust