Electric Blue

Alan Taylor

Davy Holt:

Hiya,

can I just say one thing..... God help the skipper with you lot on board at the one time    

I was thinking the same thing but Norrie got his name down a bit quick :D

It looks as if Sonja and I will be driving to Wales for 5 days with Chris Parker then down to Lymington and probably camping. We will see a bit closer to the date. Van flew through the MOT today (1 light bulb on the number plate out :D )

Norma, I hope you get a big one, I and Norrie have never had a Bass either but I stand a good chance this year with Chris and Rob.

Cheers

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking the same thing but Norrie got his name down a bit quick

If you think I would miss this for the world.. :D

Also, glad to see you are looking after my van.. :rolleyes:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Norrie:

Also, glad to see you are looking after my van..   :rolleyes:  

Just to let you know MATE I had my MOT and am clear for another 6 months :P You get my rod at the end of the day but not the van :P

Weather permiting it looks like being an interesting trip :D

Just wondered if Victoria is coming along to keep Sonja company :)

Crew and Rob, if the weather is decent is it ok if Sonja just makes the tea and soakes up the sun?

Nite all

Alan

ps we could invite Yoxer for a single ticket :P

Alan, As far as I'm concerned Sonja is more than welcome, but no VIDEO CAMERAS, OK. you know what happened last time....Oh!, in May, will you bring the Dolphin Video over for Linda,I will get it copied for her. :)

Thanks for the continued "leaving" :D of the rod, but, I think you may see me out once Shiona finds out how much I'm spending on my fishing this year.I am GOING for it....

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Alan:

Crew and Rob, if the weather is decent is it ok if Sonja just makes the tea and soakes up the sun?

No problem as far as I'm concerned

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

Alan? Victoria is certainly not coming!!

The girl can unpick tangles and clean fish. But she also keeps an eye on my wallet.

Why do you think I send her all over the world for her holidays!! So she doesn`t get to count how many bottles I`ve drunk.

At Lochaline last October, whilst Davy kept repeating "this is a good fish". Victoria kept asking how he knew? The fact, that the lever on the reel was up to the `button` and an 80lb class rod had a severe bend in it, flew straight over Victorias head.

Alan. Victorias` interest in fishing extends to how much I put in the freezer! I`m sure she was looking for a filleting knife when I caught the big skate?

:rolleyes: Paul. :rolleyes:

I`ve booked my B&B. Got the time off.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Norrie:

I think you may see me out once Shiona finds out how much I'm spending on my fishing this year.I am GOING for it....

I am going a bit daft as well, ChrisP has confirmed the caravan and boat for the week before Lymington, I think that after the "holiday"

to Egypt we are just going to have a couple of short breaks during the year, especially if I get my boat money :(

August is a long way off :( I better start figuring out about my trip up to Davy.

Just had one thought Norrie, have you given any thought to a rod and reel? I can bring over a nice carp rod with a little Abu that Davy gave me, should do the job just fine.

Alan(nl)