Poles, Reels and Seat Boxes Fo Sale

IanBass

Shimano Technium 13mtr pole, 2 spare top 2's, Used twice. Sensible offer

Lineaffe Synthesys 7.5mtr Carbon Pole Ideal Margin Pole. Spare Top 2 (2 in total) Unused £40 ****SOLD****

Shakespeare Team Seat Box with Top box, Octoplus legs, Footplate, 2 side trays PUP arm £75

Shakespeare Beta box Octoplus legs Breakaway backrest, Octoplus sidetray. ££35****SOLD****

7mtr pole cheap and cheerfull with tackle (all you need to get going) £25

4mtr whip with all you need to get going £15

All items are subject to p+p or reasonable delivery charge

Edited by IanBass

Just one big fish, PLEASE!!!!!!

Shimano Technium 13mtr pole, 2 spare top 2's, Used twice. Sensible offers.

Mitchell Free6600 Big Pit Bait runner. Spare Spool, Still Boxed, £25ovno

Large Team Daiwa Seat Box. 2 Side Trays, 1 Large Ground Bait Tray, 1 Small Ground Bait Tray £20

Lineaffe Synthesys 7.5mtr Carbon Pole Ideal Margin Pole. Spare Top 2 (2 in total) Unused £40

Shakespeare Team Seat Box with Top box, Octoplus legs, Footplate, 2 side trays £75

£40.00 for the pole and will collect as only 20 mins away

Yes it was for the Technium and yes i was being serious and yes i do know how expensive they are new [ as privately PM'd ] <_<

Edited by jimpy0

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

Shimano Technium 13mtr pole, 2 spare top 2's, Used twice. Sensible offers.

Mitchell Free6600 Big Pit Bait runner. Spare Spool, Still Boxed, £25ovno

Large Team Daiwa Seat Box. 2 Side Trays, 1 Large Ground Bait Tray, 1 Small Ground Bait Tray £20

Lineaffe Synthesys 7.5mtr Carbon Pole Ideal Margin Pole. Spare Top 2 (2 in total) Unused £40

Shakespeare Team Seat Box with Top box, Octoplus legs, Footplate, 2 side trays £75

Hi

interested in the Shimano Technium pole and the shakespeare Box any chance of some photo's my email address is david.eason1@ntlworld.com

regards Dave

ill give you £100 for the shimano pole

Hi Dave

I dare say you would give me £100 for the pole :rolleyes: but due to the fact they are £225 new and mine only been used in total for 1 hour 30 mins and 2 of the top kits have not been used plus i have had to buy 3 elastication kits i must respectfully decline your offer. Please feel free to increase it though :D After all I did ask for SENSIBLE offers

Ian

Edited by IanBass

Does ANYONE buy anything on here anymore??? Nothing EVER seems to move!!!! or does evrybody want something for nothing? Ill wait for all the sarcastic replies. It used to be a good little selling and buying site here whats gone wrong?????

Sorry Will, Havnt a clue how to put photos on here. its a great box ideal for a young lad.

Edited by IanBass