Hi there

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 the outlaw

the outlaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, fishing, clay shooting, restoring classic cars, being a father.

Posted 21 August 2008 - 08:40 PM

I am not known for being a prolific poster so you might not see much of me.
I like the look of the forum and the topics.
Tight lines to you all.

Tony
Fishing and shooting are my passion, you can also find me on www.roughshooter.com

#2 MrWiggly

MrWiggly

Photo Moderator

• Anglers' Net Gold Fish
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,219 posts
  • Interests:Sea Fishing/Photography/Bonsai/Motorcycles.

Posted 22 August 2008 - 11:12 AM

Good to have you on board Tony. :D :D

Have a good look around the many forums we have on AN. I'm sure you'll soon be getting those posts in !
The Older I get .. The better I was.

#3 Newt

Newt

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,148 posts
  • Interests:fishing, duplicate bridge, fishing, RV (caravan) travel to where there is fishing

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:09 PM

Hi Tony and welcome.

Feel free to post when the urge strikes you or just to read.
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

#4 the outlaw

the outlaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, fishing, clay shooting, restoring classic cars, being a father.

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:42 PM

Thanks for the welcome, I seem to be getting carried away already.

Tony
Fishing and shooting are my passion, you can also find me on www.roughshooter.com

#5 Newt

Newt

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,148 posts
  • Interests:fishing, duplicate bridge, fishing, RV (caravan) travel to where there is fishing

Posted 22 August 2008 - 07:26 PM

Which, all things considered, is not a bad thing. :D
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

#6 the outlaw

the outlaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 02:50 PM

Hi Again.
Me being new to this forum, I cant see where the contact moderator bit is, the reason I ask is everytime I make a post I get a message telling me that the post has to be approved by a moderator first. Is this normal or do I /we have to prove our worth first. Not moaning just curious.

Tony

#7 Newt

Newt

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,148 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:38 PM

That happens until after your 15th post (you are almost there). At that point, when you post it appears.

#8 the outlaw

the outlaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 12:58 AM

That happens until after your 15th post (you are almost there). At that point, when you post it appears.

Thanks Newt

Tony