Castration starting at the neck.

Clifftop

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

My mind cannot comprehend these people...it fails to understand the mentality involved!

To me there is simply something dangerously wrong in their brains!

Best solution is to somehow eject the brains onto a large flat surface for better examination! Possibly a wall? A .45 calibre bullet might be suitable for this purpose!

• Like 1

Not condoning it but if you want something the best place is right in with them ,i for one look a second time at anyone who appears to like someone elses children so much they actually work with them just as i look twice at animal lovers!

,theres a strange chap that appears with a pony ln hot days down on the village green ,he gives kids rides on it ,why.? Does he like kids or does he LIKE kids?

Having given over half my life (and bloody counting) to raising mine ,i do my very best to avoid them all! LOL

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

My usual answer to anyone asking if I have kids is simply:

" I work with nearly 600 of them on a daily basis! Why the hell would I want more when I get home!"

Lol

Chesters;

Its a sad state of affairs that society has now raised our levels of suspicion to such a state that we do look at people and think such things.

Kiri

That is so true.

When my daughter was small she loved to come with me to walk the dogs. The unfortunate fact is that we got some very strange looks form some people, when they saw a man walking off into the woods with a little girl.

It was something that I should not have had to be aware of.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

My usual answer to anyone asking if I have kids is simply:

" I work with nearly 600 of them on a daily basis! Why the hell would I want more when I get home!"

Lol

Chesters;

Its a sad state of affairs that society has now raised our levels of suspicion to such a state that we do look at people and think such things.

Unfortunately having encounters with such people when i was a kid (luckily they didnt get to what they craved but it was very vefy close!) i look at anyone with an interest in other peoples kids with suspicion.

Now with the outing of such people as gad and others in the media recently i certainly hope EVERYONE looks twice at who their kids are associating with

Not worked with kids personally ,i cant stomach them especially other peoples ,i unfortunately would send a few to shallow graves in woods i will leave the other practices up to others

Theres some strange parents about as well ,i bailiff the local pond and parents are quite happy to think i will be "keeping an eye " on their brats simply as i am a "bailiff" ,i have never been CRB'd ,they dont know me from hell but strangely i am fit to look after their kids ,perhaps the low life scum that pray on them would love my job ,as i said the best place to get what you want is right in amongst what you want !

Pedos are extremely clever people ,they dont go around with "pedo" tatoos on their forehead ,generally the fist thing people say when their neighbour is caught kiddy fiddling is i didnt know they were like that ,they were so nice and loved our kids as if they were their own!

My point about animal lovers is..

My sister loves animals she has a little cat and a little dog ,they are looked after and loved ,the lady up the road is an animal lover (she insists she loves her animals) she has lots of cats and dogs ,she loves them so much to stop thenm fighting she keeps them in cages in her kitchen and your eyes stream on entering her house ,she may love animals but its. Twisted to her version of love ,they are well fed (best food out there) they have lots of water but is it love.

Perhaps its the collecting instinct ? Heaven knows how many pets she will "love" when the grandchild she looks after leaves home !

Unfortunately not everyones brain works the same ,i doubt pedos brains work the same as you or mine ,perhaps they see their "collecting" not so different as the lady up my road

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson