3DCARP

Julian123

im interested to know a few things, being a hardcore gamer at heart how much do you think the overall graphics will improve,

can we expect to see semi translusant water, and will the carp ( not crap ) models be a bit less fuzzy around the edge. overall excellent game but its all about graphics for me :thumbs:

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes - the next game does have see-through water and the carp models are much nicer looking. I have tried to improve the graphics in many ways as I hope you will see if you try the new demo when it's ready.

i look forward to it julian, i noticed the first time you posted the game here and i do notice some diffrence in the carp quality to what it was before, keep it up m8

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

hi

I find it very difficult to run this game.

there seem to be a problem with the download

Help Please

Big Jo

Big Jo

Go BIG or go Home

• 4 weeks later...

Just to let you all know – I am very close to finishing the demo of 3DCARP2 but have been delayed by various personal problems, the worst of which is a divorce :wallbash: !

I’ll keep you informed but I really am close now, it’s just a question of finding time after work to fix the bugs.

Excellent game, one remark, though:

The windowed mode is a good idea because it should allow you to perform other tasks in the background. However, mouse pointer seems to be locked within the window, after you click "go fishing!" (that is, when you are actually fishing). Hitting Alt-Tab renders the pointer visible, but it still clings to the window, preventing you from doing anything else until you exit the game, or hit "X" to return to the main menu.

So windowed mode is a feature to be preserved (I, for one, play chess simultaneously), but I still need my mouse pointer back when switching to other applications.

Good luck!

I have removed windowed mode for this reason - the new game uses a lot more computer power and there simply won't be any power left to run other programmes, it will require all available power to ensure a decent frame rate.

I may decide to include a windowed version for more powerful computers.

Edited by Julian123