Devon/Dorset fish meet/match

richi

The idea was mentioned a while back---------what do you all think?--how about 1st May Bank Holiday weekend?could meet somewhere in the middle?I know the Solent crew are keen!

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Richi

Im feeling out numbered already! Count me in.

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

Me too :)

But will have to check my work rosta tomorrow night when I go in.

But shouldnt it be the 3 counties championship :lol: Devon,Dorset and Hampshire?

Thats if I get my p15 in time :huh: Bournemouth Canoes phoned me yesterday and said Their suppliers have no yellow p15's in the country.Some are being shipped over.Maybe in 3 weeks.

I take it the last one they had in stock must have also leaked :blink:

Zzippy

Edited by Zzippy

zzippy2.gif

Me too :)

But will have to check my work rosta tomorrow night when I go in.

But shouldnt it be the 3 counties championship :lol: Devon,Dorset and Hampshire?

Thats if I get my p15 in time :huh: Bournemouth Canoes phoned me yesterday and said Their suppliers have no yellow p15's in the country.Some are being shipped over.Maybe in 3 weeks.

I take it the last one they had in stock must have also leaked :blink:

Zzippy

Thats a shame. Given the price increase and time delay for a Dorado I'm looking at a P15 now. I guess I could always go green ;)

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Workwise should be ok not sure about family committments.

My nine other yaking mates who are too shy to come on the forum say they can all make :rolleyes: it too

Jon

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"