• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Ian Burrett

Ian Burrett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 08:39 AM

"1,450.000 anglers do not go fishing once per week! A load of absolute rubbish.
There may be that many sea anglers, but not many fish more than a handfull of times per year.
What a ridiculous assumption. Who thinks up this utter claptrap?"

Hmmmm, Can I ask where you get your figures from please.....research I suppose... <_< ...are you using your own fishing trips as a measure ????? :headhurt:

Welcome back mate
www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

#22 Guest_binatone_*

Guest_binatone_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2006 - 05:22 PM

Nearly made me fall off me chair then.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2 words Paul - FLEECE BALCONY

If I added a third word it would be LAGER

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done winter that must be the most accurate posting you have ever done on this forum.
I congratulate you on your observation.
I hope that I have been diplomatic enough for you?
Unfortunately for big cod, only he believes himself. I am proud of you winter for stating (in a very diplomatic fashion) that in the real world 24 7 wouldn’t even come into his vocabulary.

#23 Guest_@Winter@_*

Guest_@Winter@_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2006 - 07:40 PM

Just pulling a mates leg. Banter I think the term is. In no way was it meant as a negative comment - Any guy up by 5 every morning and not finished work untill 12 hours later deserves a pint or 2 with thier family and friends on an evening to wind down. Really just trying to g the bugger up, He could quite easily be the clubs top angler. My effort and focus and his knwledge and ability would make a winning team.

Welcome back Norrie. Not before time I hasten to add.

Edited by @Winter@, 06 March 2006 - 07:47 PM.

#24 big_cod

big_cod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,879 posts
  • Interests:fishing and ladies, Just love ladies.

Posted 07 March 2006 - 04:31 AM

Well done winter that must be the most accurate posting you have ever done on this forum.
I congratulate you on your observation.
I hope that I have been diplomatic enough for you?
Unfortunately for big cod, only he believes himself. I am proud of you winter for stating (in a very diplomatic fashion) that in the real world 24 7 wouldn’t even come into his vocabulary.

There is a funny smell coming out of the computer again,
Unfotunatly winter got it wrong he hardly ever goes in a pub and so did you binitone AGAIN i drink beer not larger.
But the truth of the fact is i think i am correct in saying this comment is coming from the mouth of a man who is now a reformed drinker and doesnt have a pint nowadays but used to like a serious tipple,yes we do like a pint when you have been at sea 7 days a week and often ansering the phone till 10 at night but that is part of the job, but when YOU are tied up most of the time i suppose there is nothing to celibrate.

Edited by big_cod, 07 March 2006 - 05:52 AM.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg