Blinders

Guest @Winter@

Throughout this thread I have put across my opinion, respected that of others and agreed to disagree. For some reason quite a few of you want to start another slanging match. On this occasion I aint playing. Binatone I still feel very strongly that your attack on someones ability with language is way below the belt and totally uncalled for. It appears the moderators here seem to think it is ok for you to do that so Ill guess ill have to just accept it.

John - no need to put that in red m8. Anyone reading the posts can see he called you a liar. Experience and integrety ? just a subjective opinion unfortunately.

Not one obsenity there johnno :thumbs: and no shouting either :thumbs: . Not bad from someone who cant afford an education hey !!!! :clap::clap: Ill give myself a round of applause :clap::clap:

Edited by Newt

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is beginning to require way too much editing time to keep the personal insults and other inappropriate comments to a minimum.

Could maybe have been an interesting topic but if so, maybe the combatants can find another forum that likes that sort of thing.

Locking it now. Note to Winter - you just happened to have made the last post before I worked on this thing and your last post was not the reason for locking it.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President