GOOD QUALITY JUNGLE COCK

skye

Dip them in cooking oil for a few minutes, they wont be able to breath and die ;)

Or you could do that! :):):)

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

I bought a nice cape at a reduced price from Steve Parton (Sparton tackle) when he did a recent demonstration for our FDG branch. I've had a look at his site and he doesn't have any listed there but it might be worth giving him a ring.

Paul

FUNNY GUY ARE YOU NAMED FIVE BELLIES FOR A REASON :lol::rolleyes:

Maybe :P:):):)

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY DECENT JUNGLE COCK I CAN BUY I AM HAVING DIFFICULTY GETTING IT DUE TO THE BIRD FLU.

CHEERS

GUS.

Thought I had a cape in the garage from about 25/30 years ago. I had and the moths found it :(

I take it you fish for pollack? Giz an addy and will send a few Snatcher "2006 Specials" for you to try out and then immediately immatate. :)

They win hands over feet against jellytails. Will even tell you where to get cheaper lureflash material :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Thought I had a cape in the garage from about 25/30 years ago. I had and the moths found it :(

I take it you fish for pollack? Giz an addy and will send a few Snatcher "2006 Specials" for you to try out and then immediately immatate. :)

They win hands over feet against jellytails. Will even tell you where to get cheaper lureflash material :)

cheers mate

any cheaper material is always appreciated, just finishing an order for kola flies to be sent to alaska. this fly tying is getting out of hand i cant get time to fish myself.

gus.

cheers mate

any cheaper material is always appreciated, just finishing an order for kola flies to be sent to alaska. this fly tying is getting out of hand i cant get time to fish myself.

gus.

Tell me about it :) I basically tie for fun at the moment. Just make a small profit if any on each venture.If I actually sat down anb worked it out probably make a loss on the whole deal. Like I say its only a hobby at the mo and I am one of lifes good guys,a dying breed mate.

Anyway my next order is tying up some marlin tube flies for a certain mad Scottish gent :headhurt:

Will post up a picture when they are finished.

Try troutfishing.co.uk for cheaper gear :) Giz an addy as well and will bung a few sample Snatcher 2006 sandeels your way

Tight lines :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• 2 years later...

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

hi mate thanks for this but i have bought capes from ebay in the past and they were infected with mites.

cheers anyway

gus.

Seal in a plastic bag and freeze for a couple of weeks. -19C usually does the trick!

I used to get some capes from Ireland but they were stopped from being imported into the EU.