oppps

barry luxton

still, never too young to learn, she will have to try again to get it right next time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28948946

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

wonder what her views on guns are now?

I always raise a wry smile when questioned regarding martial arts or sword fighting/re enactment and whether ive been injured or not.

the standard answer is of course ive been injured!! swing punches, kicks or swords at people long enough and eventually you will get injured!

when out wildfowling my brother shot my granddad with a 12 bore! blew him clean off the side of the marsh bank he was sitting on and into the dyke! luckily Grand dad was wearing several layers of thick clothing and his barbour and was out of kill range!

in the end anything involving weapons is a serious accident waiting to happen! your role, as a user is to do your very best to minimise the risks at every eventuality.

reading this story the gun was supposed to be on single shot selection but it "mystically" changed to full auto? im guessing a few shortcuts or checks were not made..ie: gun should have been checked when handed to her to ensure it was on safe and the correct selection...though the instructor can be seen to reach forwards after the single shot is taken? possibly to make the switch to auto? and of course he is in the wrong place entirely when that single shot is fired.....

its a terrible tragedy...especially for the young girl.

So why was a young girl being shown how to operate such lethal weapons. Was it for self protection or what

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

It was no accident, it was negligence.

Some people seem to find the idea of a 9 year old girl shooting someone in the head at point blank range amusing. It's not.

The parents are at fault for putting her in that position.

The shooting range were at fault for allowing it.

The instructor was at fault for being involved and not controlling the situation correctly.

The only innocent person in this is the child, who now knows that life isn't a video game.

If things are done correctly a shooting accident is impossible and I have been involved in shooting of all sorts for most of my adult life.

• Like 2

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

So why was a young girl being shown how to operate such lethal weapons. Was it for self protection or what

nothing wrong with that in and of itself! my brother and I were both shooting by age 9! shotguns and rifles!

though at 9 I would question the need to know how to use an Uzi.

it's culture in the US far more than here in the UK.

in this instance: as has been said... it's negligence which is at issue

Edited by kirisute

All,

Family of "preppers". Father thought it would be "better" if the girl learned from a professional rather than him trying to teach her.

(Preppers are individuals or groups who are actively preparing for emergencies, including possible disruptions in social or political order, on scales from local to international. About 150,000 such in the US.)

IMO they are battier than a pet coon - but to each his own.

Phone

preppers? hmmm whilst certainly "out there" they also tend to be fairly logical thinking folk too from those I've met! (by logical I refer to the fact that once you understand their views and fears then they usually calculate very carefully what is required to ensure their goals are met as safely and efficiently as possible)
surprised a prepper thought his daughter needed an Uzi instead of something more suited to hunting

Edited by kirisute

true enough....but then most preppers also have contingency plans to be sure they are far away from civilization if and when the crapola hits the fan!

id expect most to be well and truly on their way to their "bugout" by the time the need for their 9 yr old daughter to use an uzi comes into play! and once at the "bugout" its primary purpose would be to hide them away from anyone anyway.