Mullet Season 2006

Matt Baldwin

Had a great start to the mullet season this weekend. One mullet of 3lb on the Saturady and one today (Monday). Absolutely hundreds of very big mullet in the harbour to! So we could be in for some real clongers this year! Fingers crossed.

Both fish took bread flake fished about a couple of feet down. Both fish were airborne at one point and both fought really well.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great start to the mullet season this weekend. One mullet of 3lb on the Saturady and one today (Monday). Absolutely hundreds of very big mullet in the harbour to! So we could be in for some real clongers this year! Fingers crossed.

Both fish took bread flake fished about a couple of feet down. Both fish were airborne at one point and both fought really well.

Well done Sean , save some for Andy and I in July !

nice 1 sean.

take it that your mullet season has started then.

mine is going to be a little while longer now with my wrist in a sling from footy in holland. :(

best of luck

matt

Hia's All

nice 1 sean.

take it that your mullet season has started then.

mine is going to be a little while longer now with my wrist in a sling from footy in holland. :(

best of luck

matt

Matt knowing your luck you could catch them one handed on a handline

:rolleyes:

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

"o well, footy is the injury sport."

Try Rugby!!!

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Tony . . .Try Morris Dancing !!

Matt . . . Football is not worth the risk if you damage your "reel" hand. Should not stop you manning the landing net for me on Saturday.

Andrew Boyd

Tony . . .Try Morris Dancing !!

Matt . . . Football is not worth the risk if you damage your "reel" hand. Should not stop you manning the landing net for me on Saturday.

Rather confident Mr.Boyd , now if I was with you!!!!!!!!!!

You ok Matt ?