Solution anyone?, commercial response

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big cod, Maistone mike, Dan and mr Rosehilly tha should all bugger of back tive thar hobbiest answers topic. This ist answer place fort real fishermens. Wurzel and binny will be home shortly aftert ard days graft some thing thar lot is not too familair with judging be amount a time thars all spend ing in eer. Whent real fishermen arrive ah is very interested in their response tiv question posed bi socrates.

Edited by Spragg

Guest binatone
Are fish stocks in significant decline around the UK coast, if so, what is the reason, if you believe that they are not, why not'.

Please post only commercial responses here

I don’t believe that the fish stocks are in decline at the moment.

Reason why not, size of fishing fleet.

Reason that they where in decline. Size of fishing fleet, bad management.

Big cod

Take a leaf out of winter’s book and stick to your side of this debate. You are not a commercial fisherman. Never have been and never will bee.

Edited by binatone

Guest binatone
Last I heard he was off to sort out your reptilian friend on some other forum.

:black_eye:

er, Whatever happened to Steve Good?

Leon can you not read? Don’t you understand the doctor’s question?

You caused a riot with your lets talk about blinders while I vanish of the face of the earth capers.

Now don’t try and provoke another one by trying to state that you are a commercial fisherman.