WANTED...SPARE SECTIONS FOR TRICAST AVENTIX POLE

Try ringing CALDER ANGLERS SUPPLIES in brighouse. Speak to DAVE and tell him I put you onto him. If he can't get spares I reckon no-one can!!

Just had a thought!! What colour is the butt on the pole?? I MAY have one myself with 3 top 6's! Just can't remember the name!!!!

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Try ringing CALDER ANGLERS SUPPLIES in brighouse. Speak to DAVE and tell him I put you onto him. If he can't get spares I reckon no-one can!!

Just had a thought!! What colour is the butt on the pole?? I MAY have one myself with 3 top 6's! Just can't remember the name!!!!

sorry for taking so long to reply,but im new to this site,and having problems finding the ads again!!.the butt is red/purple,hope this helps.

Found mine and sorry to say it's a PROXIMA!! Shame as it has as I say two spare top 6's and is only £350 to anyone who may be interested!!

But as I say, try Dave at Tri-Cast Calder and if he can't help no-one can!! The shop is in Brighouse West Yorkshire.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

esvaldo - near the top of each topic is an 'options' block and one of the drop-down choices will allow you to track the topic so that you are notified when there is a reply.

Haven't used it in a while but I think the notification is via email and includes a link to the topic.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• 6 years later...

I've got 1 x Tricast Aventix 14 mtr pole, 7 x top two's, 1 x 1.5 mtr extension, 1 x spare number 4 (unused) 1 x 0.50M extension for sale.

This equipment is in pristine condition and has been used only a few times.

If you're interested please contact me on : 07800 795862. (Dave)