D.L.T

Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

What sort of sentence do you suggest for "touching a womans breast" Same as a shoplifter? Mugger? reckless/dangerous driving?

Be interesting to hear a few views.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

The law will dictate his sentence.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

guilty 1

not guilty 16

good evidence? good lawyer on the prosecution on that bit of the trial? bad defence ? different jury? easily manipulated jury?

once we see the total trial notes and the evidence and interogate the jury to see why they decided guilt then we can see if hes guilty or not.

the law is an ass on many occasions until we see to the opposite we dont know if he really is guilty or innocent ,we just see the outcome of a set of instances

the prisons are full of guilty in law but innocent in reality ,such is the system i doubt theres not a male in the country who has not at some time come very close or closer than what he actually did (not sure what it was but a great deal is in the mind of each person) ,i suggest if he wasnt so well know it would be a case of merely "copping a feel" which goes on every night of the week in mans attempt to poke women ,most women i expect do the same ,i know for one 20 women spurred on can do a great deal of "copping a feel" and its part and parcel of life

my party piece was the ability to undo any bra single handed (front or back) and it was considered a challenge on both sides ,today ofcourse in this crappy PC world its would be regarded almost as bad as murder and rape and i would be in clink with the section 43 lot and have buckets of **** thrown over me for breakfast,my children sent to the work house and my mrs forced into prostitution to get the money to eat.probably the difference is i am not well known and i dont have money or assets to sell to pay restitution for my crimes

having worked within the sphere of celibrity 99℅ of "fans" would probably moan if their idol didnt pay them attention but i think his sphere had dropped a great deal by the time of the alledged incident so it may have really been a misjudgement on his part.

i rember very rude suggestions by obviasly under age girls if i could introduce them to the head singer of a well known pop group of some years ago ,why their parents let them travel to the house is unknown i certainly kept my girls under far stricter reigns but some appeared to be at the gate every day ,such is celebrity and silly girls and boys

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

In this day and age it's truly shocking exactly what girls of a tender age get up to and expose themselves to! (In both senses of the word!)

I would imagine a star struck fan would be equally capable

The problem is this is all becoming a wolf hunt with any hint of such things going on then the knives are drawn and the noose readied!

Without knowing all the evidence I wouldn't even try to guess right or wrong....and I wouldn't like to be part of the jury on one of these cases

Its even easier today ,once they stood outside the houses or hotels and threw their pants now they can tempt shallow celebs on social media ,they say their 16 ,in most cases look 16 and if the celebs not careful they fall into the trap.

In a great number of cases we can scoff but how many of us in our comparatively normal life actually demanded a birth certificate before going for gold ,i can bet a great number of spotty youths wished they were celebs so they could go for lots more gold LOL

Not always the girls fault ofcourse but if you get used to having adoring fans get down and dirty it would be pretty hard to judge when a nice girl is just being nice and not anything more ,and ofcourse theres those celebs that expect things because they are celebs and it goes to their heads!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

In this day and age it's truly shocking exactly what girls of a tender age get up to and expose themselves to! (In both senses of the word!)

I would imagine a star struck fan would be equally capable

The problem is this is all becoming a wolf hunt with any hint of such things going on then the knives are drawn and the noose readied!

Without knowing all the evidence I wouldn't even try to guess right or wrong....and I wouldn't like to be part of the jury on one of these cases

Totally agree with you Kiri.

If it had been two " normal 2 people, i wonder if there would have been such an outcry , if millions of pounds had been spent on securing the prosocution, blah blah blah.

Who's to say this is not a pay back excerise by the woman, he could have trodden on her toe's in some radio or TV venture and decided to get even.

There is a lot of poisoned minded people out there.

“Vescere bracis meis”

At the best of it its one word against another unless you can produce a monica lewinsky dress as evidence .

Trouble is its down to opinion

IE can a prostitute be raped or is it the man ran off before paying?

IE can a prostitute be raped or is it the man ran off before paying?

That's not likely to be rape: I'd say it's Bilking - *making off without paying for goods or a service*

• Like 1