• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

AN Fan Club Leader - Maintenant En France

• Anglers' Net Gold Fish
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,958 posts
  • Interests:Fishing,Getting my Back and BOTH Knees fixed! Online auctions!!

Posted 07 April 2006 - 08:05 PM

Well they are SOOOOOO cheap!! In fact if I have it I will promise to beat ANY advertised price for any item of tackle I stock.

Right best first! tri-Cast Proxima, I THINK it is a 14.5 Mtr?? But comes with two top sets of 6. These were bought last year at a cost of 350 each set!! Pole is in 1st class condition and is a snip at 350 posted.

MAP 14.5 Mtr with spare top 2 x 3 and pole holdall. Brand new not used at all! 165 posted or collected 150.(Would need to be sent registered post so as to get the insurance)
I also have other poles ranging from an 8.5 Mtr Ron Thompson at 25, Another RT at 9.5 Mtrs 30, 11Mtr RT at 60 (Spare top two), leeda poles at 11m 60, Leeda at 13Mtrs 75.......... Whips from 3m at 4.50 to a whopping 8M @ 12!! This is particularly good for sticking on your caravan with a flag so you can find you way home!! Bugger all use for fishing!! Some of the whips are elasticated but basically I sell at 1.50 per metre PLUS a pound to elasticate them.

Cheap kids reels from 4 to a 65 size Baitrunner which is as good as ANYTHING Shimano sell and with a FIVE year guarantee (Shimano only seem to offer a 1 year warranty??) And with a spare spool. BRAND new boxed and to A/Net members only 30 each plus post if required. Or perhaps a BIG pit type reel?? Same as above two spools and 5 YEAR guarantee (in FESH or SALT water) 30 plus post. I also today found a pair of CENTURY AK 47's!! Two tip 12ft Carp rods with a TC of 2.25 and 3.5Lb I think?? (TBC) Yours for 100 the pair.

Fly rods from 12.50, reels from 10, Cassette type with 4 spools From 29.99, Flies 1 per pack of 3 (Or see

Telescopic from 7.50, telescopic WITH a reel from 12, Fladen Beach rod with reel 20 plus post! The list is endless. And as soon as i can get in my Lock-up I'll be able to bloody sell them!! :yeah:

Seriously though I have around 5000 of stock which I need to clear before I travel to France. I go in around 6 months so PLEASE bear me in mind!? You need the tackle, I need the money!! GREAT PARTNERSHIP!!

I simply have so much tackle to sell I really cannot catalogue it all, Believe me I've tried!! GOD KNOWS I'VE TRIED :wallbash: However, Ifd you want it and I have it I would like to think we can come to a deal, hell! Why not try me out, lots have and I don't think anyone has been dissapointed yet?? And if you have why didn't you tell me?? :2:

PM me or whatever!! Just PLEASE help me to help you!!

Edited by Chris Goddard, 07 April 2006 - 08:07 PM.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

#2 jeepster

jeepster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,328 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, cooking, fishing and cooking. Oh and a bit of boozing too.

Posted 07 April 2006 - 08:31 PM

i have to say, anyone reading this and thinking about contacting chris, do it, he's a top bloke, and he'll do you a top deal!

#3 Guest_Ferret1959_*

Guest_Ferret1959_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2006 - 09:06 PM

I'll second Jeepster.
And Chris is a trusting guy so if you want some thing and not got the money he'll hold on to it for ya, he might even let you do payments. ;)

I dunno how he makes any money at the game though. ;) ;) ;)

(Wonder if it's nicked?) :D :D :D

#4 Slack lines

Slack lines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,849 posts
  • Interests:Fishing and family

Posted 07 April 2006 - 09:15 PM

Chris really is a good bloke, who will try to help anyone. With prices like the above though, that's obvious ;) :thumbs:
Making the most of it

Chi dorme non piglia pesci

#5 Peter Waller

Peter Waller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,286 posts
  • Interests:Angling/Photography/sailing/broadland/remembering letchery.

Posted 07 April 2006 - 09:30 PM

Any Okuma Sheffields going cheap?

#6 chesters1

chesters1

AN Resident Contrarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,630 posts
  • Interests:fishing,fossils,researching intrepid reels and general being naughty

Posted 07 April 2006 - 10:03 PM

any sea stuff?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness  it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Whitby scallops caught by scottish boats best that money can buy,the nearer the shore they're dredged the better they taste

#7 Peter Waller

Peter Waller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,286 posts
  • Interests:Angling/Photography/sailing/broadland/remembering letchery.

Posted 07 April 2006 - 10:31 PM

Or really old stock like mint, unused Intrepid Supremes?

#8 Norrie

Norrie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,634 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, shooting, and sometimes a wee bit of fishing...:)

Posted 07 April 2006 - 11:03 PM

Hi Chris, I'm needing lots of Hokkais, large and small...any in stock.....I need them for Newts visit...... :) :) ooops, and Jans as well !!!!! :D :D Pm me please mate.....

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic  rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

#9 jimpy0

jimpy0

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • Interests:Fishing and Computers

Posted 07 April 2006 - 11:05 PM

cant be that good as he never got back to me with top kits for my maver :yeah: :yeah:

only joking know about the move and read bout the prob with the middle wicket hope its sorted now :clap: :clap:

i know dragon direct do some 28mm top 2s for 9.99 but postage is a pain

if you have any 2/3/4 at that size let me know about prices please

might just have to sell it and buy one i can get cheap bits for :wallbash: :wallbash:

www.electricunclesam.com

#10 zenith10

zenith10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:fishing, shooting, football, rugby, basketball, tennis, computers,

Posted 08 April 2006 - 08:11 AM

got to agree with all of the above chris is a top bloke, he always sorts you a good deal out just look at the above prices^^^^