Tackle at near GIVEAWAY prices!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, do you have any spinning rods for sale?

Sorry John!! Missed you. I have several from a cheap 8ft ron thomson at £10, some nice ABU at 9' which are £25, or a Berkley Cherrywood at £25, I also have some REALLY cheapies with a reel at a tenner!! These are 7'. I also have just ONE ABU Esprit in a posh bag with a little AG3 reel which were retailing at £50 each and to you I'll do it for £35!

fisherman : I don't have flyboxes at present! I do have some wallets, these are on eBay at the mo. I can get boxes though at a moments notice.

Tyke : I just sold my last pump to Ian tonight!! Sorry mate! But again can obtain more if you want one?

Cobweb : Ron Thompson I can usually get with around a couple of weeks notice. BUT at present not sure!! (Cash flow problems in the supply department!) And a 20Lb Boat rod??? I have the top half of one!!!! Bloody butt is god knows where!! But again I can supply at a couple of days notice subject to price and postage being agreed!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Done, also, do you do kids course fishing rods?

P.S, how do I pay?

When you say KIDS?? What are you after?? Give me a ring?? 07960 960065 after 10 tomorrow please!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Hello Chris

I'm interested in the ABU or the Berkley Cherrywood, any chance of a photo? You can email or pm if you don't want to post it on here :)

Cheers, John

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Fair Weather Fisherman. Chris will advise you well!

Re Kids rods, avoid them like the plague.

I bought my grandkids 10' Red Wolf Float rods, thought them remarkably good for the price and certainly up to the task of catching fish.

Chris, I saw somewhere a motorised trolly that folded flat (the motor is detatchable). If you do can you get me a price please?

Also I need an umbrella that can be used in two positions. The centre pole unscrews and screws into a hole on the side of the brolly>

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Hi Chris, just wondering mate is there any chance you can get me a Leeda XGT 8m Whip System plus a couple of top three sections. If yes what is your price for it.

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/