Stronsay trip July 2006

Guest NickInTheNorth

Guest NickInTheNorth

So is anyone up for a wee trip way up north next year? I know it's a long time off, but I also know that lots of people on here want to go and can't make it this year due to too many other fishing commitments.

If anyone can make it this year then I know that the guys up there would really appreciate it. Take a look here or here for more detail of the fishing potential.

Bob has suggested that as early July is probably a good time to aim for, so how about working something out based around the weekend of 1st/2nd July, or 8th/9th July. Obviously it being quite a trek it makes sense to have longer then the weekend there, so maybe aim for thursday / friday travel there, monday / tuesday travel home, or if Bob and co don't mind and it fits peoples plans and holiday arrangements easier look at doing something based on weekend to weekend?

Any thoughts?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, im pretty new here but already i like it. im only 16 at the moment but by july next year i should be driving so would it be alright if i come up, even though it is literally at the other end of the country. i live down in folkestone kent, so if any one lives close then maybe we can hire a mini bus or something for the weekend so we can pick a few people up. would i be aloud to drive a mini bus at 17? let me know what you think guys, and if anyone would want picking up then we could arrange to split the cost of the mini bus.

always look on the bright side of life