Saltwater fly setup for sale, Sage Snowbee and Jim Teeny line, 12wt.

Worms

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Make me a realistic offer and it's all yours Steve!....it'll disappear from ebay before you can blink.

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

I can't justify spending an amount I could justify taking it off you for! I will get myself a pike/saltwater outfit sometime, but I'm afraid it will be more Shakespeare than Sage.

Then no doubt will get hooked on it and regret not buying yours!

That's usually how it works, I thought I'd learned my lesson years ago...so I started buying stuff that would "come in handy one day".....and why I'm selling stuff off that is just taking up space...I need to get in the workshop!

Edited by Worms

Some people I work for go all around the world fly fishing. They have loads of rods and reels but I will mention it to them Thursday. If they are not interested then they may know of someone that is. Will also let Tony Urwin know incase he's not looked in recently.

Good luck

lyn

• Like 1

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Thanks Lyn,

Make it quick though, I'll re-list everything as individual items as soon as I get a chance!