new forum looking for anglers

hi ive recently opened a new fishing forum in the last week for everyone thats intrested in fishing.the reason i opened it was as a begginer i hoped that maybe some people could give me tips................there are different boards about fishing but to see them all you have to register.there is also a hunting board for people who like to hunt.the site is still going through some changes but it is still user active so if fishing is your thing why not have a look at least thankyou joe.

http://anglerscircle.proboards105.com/index.cgi/

• 1 month later...
Had a look and to do anything on your site you have to register too, so if registering is seen as a problem then why do you have to register on your site?

If you didnt get him,you sure as hell got me! :lol::lol:

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!