Keep out of the Water.

Zzippy

Hi Zzippy,

Excellent and thanks for sharing.What a difference it makes having a couple of photos. That's the sort of experience I dreamt might happen one day on a yak!

40 mins!!! what will you be dreaming of tonight?

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Go get em Richi! :P

Smooth hounds are being caught off the Solent but not to that size yet.

Edited by darnsarf

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

Wey Hey, nice going, think you ought to take a sicky tomorrow and get back out there, glad to see that new rod getting a good workout, a nice opener for the new Prowler as well.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

got 20 mackerel for the rubby dubby :clap2:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

I can see Miles of fish oil slicks being spotted from Poole tomorrow :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Good luck tomorrow Richi.Hope you connect with one.Go straight out from Durley Chine and paddle past all the gill nets,then go on the drift.

Hi Musket.Think I will be dreaming of my next 4 days off:).I will take my Proper Camera next time.Just glad I had the phone with me.Otherwise it would just have been ..The one that got away and it was This big.lol. I would love to take a sicky tomorrow SM ;) but I need the money for new tackle and fish finder fittings.I think next time I will put the 20lb class tip on the rod :thumbs:

zzippy2.gif

I can see Miles of fish oil slicks being spotted from Poole tomorrow :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Good luck tomorrow Richi.Hope you connect with one.Go straight out from Durley Chine and paddle past all the gill nets,then go on the drift.

Hi Musket.Think I will be dreaming of my next 4 days off:).I will take my Proper Camera next time.Just glad I had the phone with me.Otherwise it would just have been ..The one that got away and it was This big.lol. I would love to take a sicky tomorrow SM ;) but I need the money for new tackle and fish finder fittings.I think next time I will put the 20lb class tip on the rod :thumbs:

Thanks for the info Zzippy you're a star.I'm getting the wire traces ready and the anticipation is killing me! :thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Brilliant report Zzippy, You did well to stay hooked up to whatever is was for so long, just a shame it cut free at the last minute but it proves it can be done. I'm getting my wire traces sorted now for a go for the Tope tomorrow hopefully.

Well Done :)

Stuart.

Hey Zzippy somebody on Total Sea Fishing Forum thinks it a Photoshop special. :rolleyes:

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)