snatcher's week in june

tack4

bout time a thread was started good n proper about the lads n lasses week for all AN members,

to be based around Drummore in south west scotland from 18th june till ?27th june

some great fishing (and snatcher has some great drinkig) planned tope session with sir Ians on yer marks fleet is full for thurs 23rd

plenty great marks for pollack,wrasse,conger,bass

snatcher fancies a shot at tope from the shore near terrally bay

I will try to get some leg work in prior to the week to source some extra hot spots(with hopefully some advice from sir Ian and manxman)

bass on the popper sessions, killer mackeral sessions for bait and fun, pollack on the fly and those gorgeous sandeel lures a la snatch

should be a killer week of fishing, fun and frolics + maybe a hands on lure tying session with the master

only 135 days to go! :D:D:D:D

[ 03. February 2005, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: tack4 ]

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thurso angler:

where exaxtly is drummore??

very sw tip of scotland almost as far from scrabster you can be and still be in scotland

[ 03. February 2005, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: tack4 ]

Andrew

SOS

SACN member

spanner:

better not clash with mid-summer Scrabster though

this was planned before the original scrabster event got off the ground

Andrew

SOS

SACN member

Drummore is about 4 miles from the southern tip of the Mull of Galloway - Gods country! Drummore faces east accross Luce Bay. The isle of Whithorn is at the eastern end of the bay. The actual coastline of Luce Bay is approx 30 miles long. Drummore is also about 15 miles south of Stranraer. The village also contains 2 pubs - both do b and b,one cafe,the most southerly shop in Scotland. My caravan park at the end of the village also boasts a bar. All the pubs do meals.

The guy who owns my site also has 4/5 vans for rent and charges approx £230 per week. They all sleep 6 and have toilet and shower and cooking facilities. Anyone up for it I can supply the tel no.

On a clear day from the tip of the Mull you can see the Lake District(about 90 miles), Isle of Man(about 25 miles0, Ireland (about 20miles) awesome!

nearly forgot chaps the fishing off the shore is fantastic. Or you can bring your own boat and launch from either side of the Mull.Why not book a trip with Ian Burrett - check his website out - onyermarks !!!!!

See you in a bit chaps

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Come on girl tell your folks you fanncy a hol Mull of Galloway. Well it is "halfway"for a lot of us! For me Whitley Bay(NR Newcastle) its 180 miles about 3.5 hours drive.

Go on Kaz go for a weekend then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have whetted Sandtigeres appertite. There are gihg sharks in the area. CATCH ONE foe AN! Ian Burrett is the contact. Would love to see it Tigs X

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy