Tope Trip Wales

SpeciMan

Thats my 2 hours sleep just after comming off nights.For some reason I couldnt sleep well :lol:

Just packing my last minute things then I will be off to Pick Speciman up.

See you all later this afternoon.

Zzippy

zzippy2.gif

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darnsarf,

You know that nervous feeling you get when you sit in the dentists chair, well it's just the same as waiting for the Tope to hit you, so I guess we'll be enduring the same feeling only I'll be sitting out in the sunshine and not looking up at the ceiling tiles :D

Zzippy,

The balloons might come in handy on Saturday, along with a bit of bunting with the cross of St George for when the boys come good in Germany :clap2:

nifty.

I know where Id rather be! :headhurt:

To make matters worse doesn't look like Im going to get to see the footy either! :schmoll:

Good Luck all, look forward to the totaly factual accounts all :) without a hint embelishment :)

With a bit of luck there is a chance I can get out Sunday for those Mullet so maybe not as catastrophic as first appeared

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGG

I done my back in in work last night, took a bad landing in the man basket (bloody sloppy crane driver). Just got out of bed and can't get the yak on the roof. I hope to make it up there tommorow and fish sunday and monday.

If anyone has a number for one of the lads up there can you ring them and let them know I will still be coming even if it is just to drop some anchors of for Martin and HF.

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGG

I done my back in in work last night, took a bad landing in the man basket (bloody sloppy crane driver). Just got out of bed and can't get the yak on the roof. I hope to make it up there tommorow and fish sunday and monday.

If anyone has a number for one of the lads up there can you ring them and let them know I will still be coming even if it is just to drop some anchors of for Martin and HF.

Bad luck GB. A hot radox bath and Ibruprofen gel usually does the trick for me. I'll pass the message on if no one else sees this. See you there hopefully. :thumbs:

Good luck and tight lines to everybody for what may be an epic weekend, but watch out for the spider crabs they're out in force at the moment i managed to catch 3 3pounders last weekend from the beach at tywyn and they seem to have a liking for mackeral bait.

good luck to all this weekend.cant make it myself due to family commitments.

i was there last w/e & plenty of mackerel in the deeper water immediatley south of the reef.they should still be there with the current settled weather.

next w/e (17/18th) i shall be in my caravan in aberdyfi(5 miles south of the reef) so if anyone will be there let me know. family are away in london so have 8 berth caravan to myself so if anyone needs accomodation let me know!

tomcat

Hiya Paul.Sorry to hear you cant make it.Maybe a trip in the solent for the Smuts is called for,once you have sorted things out.

Looks like it could be a bit Breezy on Sat and maybe Thunder storms on Sunday.Thats according to the ITV news forecast that has just been on.

Nifty.I have packed my Balloons to act as floats :thumbs:

Definately up for a smut run. Literally! <_<:lol:

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)