for sale/swop

Guest sandpipper

Guest sandpipper

Hi Newt, she did for about two mins then burst in to tears, its far to big for her, if i had the money id keep it and get her a mini,lol

Guest sandpipper
got any photos of the interior?

what's it like for rust etc? and do all the eletrics work?

jon

hi jon, what rust aint found none yet, as for the interior i think the guy who had it before me kept his dog in there i filled a whole hoover bag up with dog hairs, i would say the only thing that lets it down is the inside but its getting cleaner, the electrics work fine eccept when i put a radio in yesterday the clock stopped then when i disconnect it the clocks again but hey who cares about time in a beastie like this.

see if this link works

http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Tony, if she doesn't sell would you be interetsed in a swap of sorts?? I am interested BUT don't have that sort of cash at the MO!! Let me know matey!!

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Terminal-Tackle Anything here interest you??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Guest sandpipper
Tony, if she doesn't sell would you be interetsed in a swap of sorts?? I am interested BUT don't have that sort of cash at the MO!! Let me know matey!!

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Terminal-Tackle Anything here interest you??

Hi chris, what would it take to get the probe registerd over here (i dont know anything about this sort of thing) and do you think it would be man enough to tug a boat Ill pm you my real email address over, how much work will it need for an mot. P.S. my Mustang is left hand drive and id rather be on that side because if i did have an accident she`d be killed and not me, only joking

Guest sandpipper
Has your good lady even been willing to ride around with you in the vehicle? I suspect if she ever tried it she would like it well enough and once she became comfortable with it, would raise old ned were you to try and sell it.

Hi Newt i offered to take her dogging in it but it made matters worse,lol.

Just thought you may not have dogging in the us or it maybe called something else,if you dont know its where mad people take their wifes to have sex with strangers in carparks at night,sort of killed the joke realy