Build Your Own Bait Boat

rooney888

ive just been on http://www.evolutionbaitboat.com/ and saw the full kit for making the evolution bait boat for £215. to buy one ready made it would cost £549.99 so under half.

i was wandering if anyone had made one of these or knows someone who has and how they turned out. aslo i wanted to know if you think its a good idea or not.

84854438.png

• 1 month later...

I've seen one of these on the water and it was'nt too stable in choppy conditions due to it being single hulled. Basically it's just a normal boat hull converted to be a bait boat.

If your interested in buidling your own then they are very cheap to build, either convert a normal radio controlled boat (costs about £50 or less depending on what sort of range your after) or if your really keen you can build your own from scratch (easier than it sounds.... honest....)

I've built 3 different boats over the years both for piking and carping.

There's no such thing as a bad days fishing..

• 6 months later...
I've seen one of these on the water and it was'nt too stable in choppy conditions due to it being single hulled. Basically it's just a normal boat hull converted to be a bait boat.

If your interested in buidling your own then they are very cheap to build, either convert a normal radio controlled boat (costs about £50 or less depending on what sort of range your after) or if your really keen you can build your own from scratch (easier than it sounds.... honest....)

I've built 3 different boats over the years both for piking and carping.

the evo bait boats is not just a normal boat hull converted it is in fact a purpose built design and is very stable and very quick i seen it on the water in very rough conditions and was very impressed look at www.evolutionbaitboats.com for more infor...

• 1 year later...
ive just been on http://www.evolutionbaitboat.com/ and saw the full kit for making the evolution bait boat for £215. to buy one ready made it would cost £549.99 so under half.

i was wandering if anyone had made one of these or knows someone who has and how they turned out. aslo i wanted to know if you think its a good idea or not.

I wish this lot offered an affiliate scheme....you wouldn't believe how many clicks this site sends them every day! :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

You can build your own even cheaper. Depending on what uses you want it for. I dont like the hull on that one it wont last long in a swell. All my boats over the years were built for piking big ressies. Best hull i ever seen was a life boat type. Not very pretty but when sealed water tight and unsinkable. Keep it simple.

Bind my wounds, And bring me a fresh horse.

I don't use a baitboat, but if I was looking to buy one, I'd probably have looked for a catamaran style one.

Now you've mentioned a more 'traditional' style hull, Wayne, I'm not so sure now :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

A friend who makes SUBMARINES!! IS at present taking my boat to bits and first thing he said was??? How the BLOODY hell does that get anywhere with a single hull!!!

IF he makes a success of it he WILL go into making boats on a full time basis after I had words with him!!

WATCH this space guys!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))