Is it the end for charter skippers and fishing clubs? No time to bury your heads

glennk

WALCOTT is a man...not had anything done to the lower parts.BIG COD(PAUL)...Sorry for the mix up.But when all was having ago at Chieftian last year we had to come in some way..as I said I lost my password to the forum,so I came in on my other half as walcott...I still cant get in on my codmaster password??..cheers GRAHAM

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to all...yes Glen I do belive in catch and release...but would that cod have lived??..I had better takes for the jigger than that one...and yes it went round the boat for weighing,like it's a once in a lifetime fish...it had a mouth like a bucket top..BIG COD sorry for the sex change issue,but you must have read why I became Walcott(lost my password for CODMASTER-GRAHAM)..YES I would like a sex change into a woman as you can get away with murder...I went on that trip to catch a big one..there was only 3 drifts that I fished with multi hook rigs...all the rest was single jigger with short strings 8/0 hooks ...the big fish I caught using a jigger with 2 hook string 8/0 hooks with a red/lumo twintail on..on the morning when I got the fish,Michele said go catch a 32lb one as Charlie had his 30lber....the luck was with me...but give John B his due...he put the boat onto the fish/wreck..so my next job is go for a bigger one.....so why you all want to slag the CHIEFTAIN off... or JB/Michele I don't know??,..you can see all the photo's on Chieftains site...Thanks Graham

Hi Graham, I hope you return and get a bigger one it is nice to see that they are still there and yes your right a fish when winched up from deep probably wouldnt survive. On this occasion I am neither slagging off you or John and am only passing on my compliments to you both. With regards to Pauls sex change comments I have to admit I am a little bemused too as the Walcott who originally joined this forum was a woman. Please forgive me if I have misunderstood your explanation of the situation.

Guest binatone
WALCOTT is a man...not had anything done to the lower parts.BIG COD(PAUL)...Sorry for the mix up.But when all was having ago at Chieftian last year we had to come in some way..as I said I lost my password to the forum,so I came in on my other half as walcott...I still cant get in on my codmaster password??..cheers GRAHAM

WALCOTT.

Are you the graham who caught the 33lb cod that seams to be getting a few people excited?

If it is you, then all I can say is congratulations mate. I know that it was the skipper who put you on the wreck and the boat that got you there, but if it was not for your determination as an angler to want to go to such great lengths to catch such fish, then John could not go to such lengths to produce that sort of fishing.

Well done.

Hi Graham, I hope you return and get a bigger one it is nice to see that they are still there and yes your right a fish when winched up from deep probably wouldnt survive. On this occasion I am neither slagging off you or John and am only passing on my compliments to you both. With regards to Pauls sex change comments I have to admit I am a little bemused too as the Walcott who originally joined this forum was a woman. Please forgive me if I have misunderstood your explanation of the situation.

yes I see now...you had all sorts of names at one time...so it seems we are calming down abit now

Sorry if I offended you John it wasnt intended. I think you need to be able to identify a compliment and accept it even if its from someone you dont like. This stupidity has gone on far too long - just remember when someone googles your boat name this conversation shows up. End of the day its a cracking fish both for Graham and yourself as a skipper and arguing the toss over where it was caught will only detract from what is a truely great achievment in this day and age.

It was your clan that started the stupidity, and is continually keeping it going. Remember I have not posted for a long time, yet you have continued to denigrate me with your lies and innuendo and constant inferences that I am posting under the name of Binatone. It’s continuous sniping from your camp that keeps the stupidity going.

JB

John Brennan and Michele Wheeler, Whitby

http://www.chieftaincharters.com

I really cant see how you can resolve it John Or Michelle? . I offer an olive branch you snap it in 2. I pay you a compliment you shove it back in my face. I have given you my address, my phone number, my email address and told you where I go most nights of the week should you wish to meet to sort out the issues, you refuse all my offers of peace.

John, a mean ittitude so why the hell is binitone trying to take the **** regarding the spring festival just remember I KNOW WHAT BINITONE STANDS FOR and i think most people on this forum have guest it by now its not rocket science i dont have or never had a list of carcters my name is in black and white ,what happened to repus .old man of the sea walcot started as a woman on here but then became a man :lol: i must admit i **** self with laughter when i read one of his or her recent posts, and as for being bitter towards anglers now that is a joke remember i am an angler myself and i know what makes anglers tick john you dont promote your buisness THE EVOLUTION OF COD FISHING so why do you say that the inshore fishing is shafted on your website is it not to promote the offshore experience where was the british record cod of 58 lb caught it was caught at approx 30 miles not 130 miles but most people probably wont know that.

You say, “I KNOW WHAT BINITONE STANDS FOR” so please enlighten me: what DOES it stand for? I would very much like to know. Don't hide behind the usual innuendo - tell me straight! And here was me thinking it was a firm that made alarm clocks.

As for posting under pseudonyms, I have no need to do so, nor do I have the time to do so. And no matter how many times you state on this forum that I am posting under other names, you will never make your lie a truth.

You say. “remember i am an angler myself and i know what makes anglers tick”

So slagging off their fish is what does it for your customers then?

Judging by your remarks, I deduce you misread my statement. Please read this again (with my emphasis added for clarity): “Please note that, unlike yourself, I have never been on any forums to promote the fish catches by any of my anglers. Pictures are posted on our website as a service to our customers, who enjoy seeing their photographs – and those of their fellow anglers - online.

I did not say I do not promote my business.

As you rightly said, “the british record cod of 58 lb caught it was caught at approx 30 miles not 130 miles but most people probably wont know that.”

But that was in 1992 – 18 years ago, probably long before you started full time chartering, when the fishing inshore was infinitely better than it is now. Many vessels have unsuccessfully fished the very same mark it was caught on thousands of times since then. Where are its mates? I think it was a lone ranger. That record cod is hardly relevant to inshore fishing today. Yet the central North Sea is still producing good cod.

JB

Edited by John and Michele

John Brennan and Michele Wheeler, Whitby

http://www.chieftaincharters.com