CP's Blog

Rusty

The next entry will be his 500th, an Anglersnet achievement to be applauded if ever there was one.

Best if he doesn't blank, the Sun will reporting on the event whatever the outcome.

• Like 5

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

You have to actually catch stuff to do a blog Matt grabs tin hat enters foxhole

• Like 2

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

And don't forget that he has been aided by his stunningly handsome photography assistant on many an outing :P

I think I've fished with CP for around 38 years now......and we still get as excited about fishing trips as we did back in the mid 1970's....two kids that will never grow up :D

• Like 1

Jeez - better make it a good one! You can thank JC for my continued blogging - upto 2007 Elton ran a separate anglers blog - who's URL I've long since forgotten - when that became defunct I was gonna stop but The Flying Tench persuaded me to carry on - having done an online diary in some form since about 1999 - in fact some of my early stuff when I used to do a monthly article is still accessible here... http://www.fishing.co.uk/author.php3?id=56

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Jeez - better make it a good one! You can thank JC for my continued blogging - upto 2007 Elton ran a separate anglers blog - who's URL I've long since forgotten - when that became defunct I was gonna stop but The Flying Tench persuaded me to carry on - having done an online diary in some form since about 1999 - in fact some of my early stuff when I used to do a monthly article is still accessible here... http://www.fishing.co.uk/author.php3?id=56

C.

Your previous blog was a great help to me in showing the kind of thing that was possible on the Kennet, and roughly what tactics to use - particularly re perch at that stage. I don't think I'd have even tried to catch a 2 lb perch (a bit harder then than now) if it wasn't for your blog. So I was really pleased when you carried on! And since then it's almost as if a fellowship of Kennet anglers has grown up. I can't really answer for others, but I suspect your blog has had a lot to do with it, Chris. So thanks!

• Like 2

john clarke

Aha so the story is out there he was trying to keep it under wraps as it`s going to be the advertising arm of Rusty`s Bream guiding service

So there's no truth in the rumour that a new blog is being hatched - Rustysbreamblog.com

• Like 1

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream: