DCs Comics?

gozzer

No it's not about Superman and his pals, it's an incident that happened in my home town the other day. I was going to post it earlier but I've only just found the video.

The DC is obviously Camoron, the 'comics' are his so called bodyguards.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/david-cameron-recap-after-man-4518047

It's the first time I've heard of someone being "dearrested", is it a new thing?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

No it's not about Superman and his pals, it's an incident that happened in my home town the other day. I was going to post it earlier but I've only just found the video.

The DC is obviously Camoron, the 'comics' are his so called bodyguards.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/david-cameron-recap-after-man-4518047

It's the first time I've heard of someone being "dearrested", is it a new thing?

John.

I have been ,its merely a way of holding someone if your not certain if their involved (or more likely cannot think of a law to prosecute them under),short term its ok but they can get in trouble if its more than a set time (not googled the modern times the laws are more stricter now to set times for this and that)

Been in the cells for 3 days and not arrested at all ,"taken in for questioning " was the term ,now ofcourse i have no doubt no fee no win types are eager to take on the police but then the police did what they pleased to those with shallow pockets ,if you protested your breakfast accidentally ended up on the floor or the cop tripped and accidentally spilt your tea on you.now with cctv i expect its better all round but i am sure cameras "accidentally" malfunction at the precise moment the footage is needed for your protests

Not sure what all the fuss is about if someone topped cameron theres another 650 odd bits of trash you can use in the parliamentary sewer ,easy come easy go with such low lifes

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson