Jan and Newt go codbashing

Snatcher

The attendees are -

Jan

Newt

Norrie (organiser) - he has promised us all fish !!!!!!!! no pressure mate :lol:

Orca

Davy

Shaun

David W

Skatecatcher

Nick of the North

Snatcher

We will be fishing from http://www.ambleboatcharter.com/fishing.htm At this time of the year it should mainly be codbashing.

I believe the whole party is bivvying at Alnwick the night before and planning a kneesup :) Just hope the sea is not too lumpy for them next day. Unfortunately I will have to duck out of that one as my daughter is up from London seeing us for the weekend.

I am sure it will be a great day and I am looking forward to meeting everyone for the first time. There should be "fish photos" to follow :sun:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The attendees are -

Jan

Newt

Norrie (organiser) - he has promised us all fish !!!!!!!! no pressure mate :lol:

Orca

Davy

Shaun

David W

Skatecatcher

Nick of the North

Snatcher

We will be fishing from http://www.ambleboatcharter.com/fishing.htm At this time of the year it should mainly be codbashing.

I believe the whole party is bivvying at Alnwick the night before and planning a kneesup :) Just hope the sea is not too lumpy for them next day. Unfortunately I will have to duck out of that one as my daughter is up from London seeing us for the weekend.

I am sure it will be a great day and I am looking forward to meeting everyone for the first time. There should be "fish photos" to follow :sun:

The algie is more or less cleared out now you should have some good sport boys.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Guest Jan of the 2 Ghillies

PLEASE just tell me it isn't going to be raining. I know you guys need rain, but all of it while we're here?? :(

Long term forecast looks a little more promising. Not much rain next week although still cool. Jan we do not need any rain here in the North east. Its the SE where the problem is. I would be happy if it didnt rain again untill the 1st of october just in time for the big trout runs on the esk.

I'm really looking forward to this, new friends to meet (and a few older friends), new place to fish, and the best part of a week end off (first one since before Christmas).

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

enjoy guys and snatcher try out your cod lure m8 should be v interesting

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

looking forward to this snacher got a nice wee stash of peelers and other asorted goodies in the freezer ready for the off .. gonna go get some more bits an pieces on fri so we should be well sorted for bait , made up a doz stainless steel pirks so we,ll be covered for pirks aswell, an i hope the beer is cold cause i know the weather is gonna be cool :headhurt::headhurt: see you sun

Guy, The skipper did say that the water wasnt clear enough for pirks....which saved me making a few dozen ..... :) But, since you are taking some, it would be a shame to NOT borrow one or two mate...... :P

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Guest Jan of the 2 Ghillies
Long term forecast looks a little more promising. Not much rain next week although still cool. Jan we do not need any rain here in the North east. Its the SE where the problem is. I would be happy if it didnt rain again untill the 1st of october just in time for the big trout runs on the esk.

I will do my best to keep the rain down here and not bring it up over the weekend. :P