commercial fishing threat to turtles

Well, we are fishermen that use rods to catch our fish. :fishing: If i were fishing were albatrossess lived i wouldn't be harming them unless they happened to fly underwater and try to eat the bait, or if i reeled a turtle in i would let it go. This arcticle doesn't really include us. I think they are refering to trawlers.

Adam...

:fish::fishing:

Adam Broadley!

Me

Whitby Sea Anglers

Well, we are fishermen that use rods to catch our fish. :fishing: If i were fishing were albatrossess lived i wouldn't be harming them unless they happened to fly underwater and try to eat the bait, or if i reeled a turtle in i would let it go. This arcticle doesn't really include us. I think they are refering to trawlers.

Adam...

:fish::fishing:

:clap2: It's actually longliners that are doing the damage. We run articles on it in the SAN from time to time. I think there's an article in May or June's issue. :clap2: