TOWYN TOPE TRIP TODAY

Martin Hurst

i still aint got myself a rod for tope fishing the rods i use are was made for pike fishing also great for spining there 4peice shop custom rods if used to carp fishing i think they could throw out a 1 oz lead easy enuff

so was thinking of getting some kinda fladden max full carbon jobby i just dunno lol

Edited by Hungry Fisherman

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

KAYAK :ok scupper pro (green)

launches 2009 1

species caught 1 cod

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still aint got myself a rod for tope fishing the rods i use are was made for pike fishing also great for spining there 4peice shop custom rods if used to carp fishing i think they could throw out a 1 oz lead easy enuff

so was thinking of getting some kinda fladden max full carbon jobby i just dunno lol

Hi Hungry

I've just bought the Fladen solid 10-20lb and it feels like it's capable of doing the job! Also very nice for lighter work - bream etc.

Yak: OK P13 (yellow)

One piccy of mine boated-soon to be un boated - ahem and some of Niftys including images taken from underwater video clip ( ain't worked out how to post video links yet ).

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g77/penry_photos/2.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g77/penr...niftyvids10.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g77/penr...TopeTrip229.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g77/penry_photos/4.jpg

Edited by phooey

Prowler 13 in MANGO.

Sweeeeet.....:)

Kaskazi Dorado

comes with swimming pool as standard

its getting more and more like attenboroughs 'life on earth' :P Take it your coming up this week mad cockney? When do you expect to arrive? Noticed your rod leashes when we were out (and they obviously work :) ) Any chance of a tutorial on them as my clips were a pain in the derrier :huh:

Ok Prowler 13

its getting more and more like attenboroughs 'life on earth' :P Take it your coming up this week mad cockney? When do you expect to arrive? Noticed your rod leashes when we were out (and they obviously work :) ) Any chance of a tutorial on them as my clips were a pain in the derrier :huh:

I deffo plan to ;)

Just depends on the weather - its a long haul if you can't fish !

Rod leashes are a must for me as I chuck everything overboard, they work fine but sometimes get in the way of the reel when I'm winding the handle.

Happy to show you how to screw them up :0)

fingers X'd for weekend.

Prowler 13 in MANGO.

Kaskazi Dorado

dont think the weather will be too much of a problem. Solid sunshine :sun: Metcheck showing a breeze around 12-13 but tonights welsh news was indicating no more than 7mph! Reckon I can take you into Town and find you a welsh wife :lol: might even get you a passport.

Ok Prowler 13

dont think the weather will be too much of a problem. Solid sunshine :sun: Metcheck showing a breeze around 12-13 but tonights welsh news was indicating no more than 7mph! Reckon I can take you into Town and find you a welsh wife :lol: might even get you a passport.

You can keep yer sheep to yerself :)

Prowler 13 in MANGO.

Kaskazi Dorado