Barbel Fish-in

seph

I have fancied fishing there for some years but not made it yet. I would love to have come but Liam & I will be on Scilly that weekend.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi stranger hope you and young "Pele" are ok? Shame you cant make it.Could of finally got rid of his pillow he left at Wingham last year! PM me an address and I will post it.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Guest Brumagem Phil

Too early to give definate times etc, but I will pop by at some point during the weekend.

Fished it before and didnt catch a thing so it owes me one! <_<

Edited by Brumagem Phil

:( We've got a villa in the Algarve booked for that week. Hope it's a good weekend for those that go.....

Paul

Looks good should be able to make it, is there a pub or something nearbye so we can meet up on the Friday night?

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Tony,

there is a pub a few mins away in a car, in fact there are at least 2 close by.

Sounds like my sort of venue

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Bloody typical im working thur fri sat sun that week :( No fare

If you walk across the wier there is one very close!

Budgie,

The weir is not on the Manor Farm section it is the stretch before at Anchor Meadow run by Ken Fisher. It is day ticket though, but does get busy. I did think about there, but there is only about 5 pegs below the weir.

All the others are above and there are only about 30-40 in total. Pegs 1-6 are quite fast though as they are at the bottom of the weir section, then the river slows up. As I said earlier I have fished most pegs and caught on most.

Paul