Scrabster II, part 2

Newt

The original 7 pages are Here.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, newt, are we ever going to get to 8 pages without you realising let alone 10

oi YFL,

edit your post please, do not lower yourself to his level over the net, leave that to me, i am better at it than you

[ 09. February 2005, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: tuggs ]

scrabster survivor and official loony

www.tugmistress.co.uk

Life can't get better than this!

www.save-our-sharks.org

Foiled by "The Moderator", thought we were getting away with it

Benny, I take it you've never heard of Karma, wish bad on others and and it comes back to you 3 times over, and the same works for good...

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Thanks Newt, had a call from Alan. Dont think he will make the trip, his 6th go at Chemo is just before the trip...but sends his GOOD wishes, and wants to see plenty pics,from all his Friends on AN, unlike some !!!!!!that have none. I do really feel sorry for folk like that, who wont get involved and feel so withdrawn in themselves, that they get their kicks, by jumping in on a thread, and leaving CRASS comments.....

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

good evening norrie.... how's the job?

shame about certain numptys, and my apologies to newt for losing it on the last thread :(

Alan, if you are reading this mate, the one we do after i will personally email you to check dates with you so that you can definately make it :D

YFL, edit that post NOW before i come into your room and remove the computer for swearing :mad:

thank you darling daughter :D

[ 09. February 2005, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: tuggs ]

scrabster survivor and official loony

www.tugmistress.co.uk

Life can't get better than this!

www.save-our-sharks.org