18ft dory

Guest sandpipper

Guest sandpipper

Well its time again for the fees on my boat and ive been thinking for a long time about selling the lot.

1}18ft Dory on a four wheel trailer it comes with lots of new bits i.e. lights steering wheel one of new the types extra strong steering to take up to a 150 hp engine, anchors loads of rope. heavy duty battery, an inboard fuel tank not fitted yet but there, all the windows were renewed last year. This boat will fish four easy.

2}a 150hp Johnson with all the remotes, tilt n trim separate oil tank,rev counter trim gauge.

3}Lowance fish finder 102c (colour) brand new never been fitted cw instructions.

4} Lowance globlemap with a gold chart brand new never been fitted cw instructions.

5} Silva S10 brand new never been fitted still in box.

(2,3,4,) all talk to each other so if the worst ever happened you just press one button and the coast guard can pinpoint you to within 3 feet.

On Saturday I will be putting the lot on eBay so im offering the above on here first, ill be open to sensible offers and if anyone wants to come and have a look feel free,Oh if you want to take your chances on eBay and win tell me your from here and you’ll get it alot cheaper

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures.......... You'll have to put em on ebay so put em here first :)

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Hi Huge Try this link should work then click on my boat.Tony

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Only get this up without signin Sandpipper....................

photo.jpg

If that's you on it I would like to see a more recent picture :blink:

If that's the boat it won't take a 150hp mate :blink:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

If/when you do list the boat on eBay, I'd suggest not including the not-yet-installed electronics. List them in a separate auction or in an auction for each.

I seriously doubt they will add anything like their value to a water-ready 18ft boat with 150hp motor but they should bring good money at auction.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

just lost yet another auction for a small rib...........hell this one was even leaky and yet i still got outbid :(

Guess i'm not supposed to get a decent little boat.

I would bid on yours SP but 18ft is a bit big for the river i'm planning on using it on LOL

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Bloody hell. Wish I had a few squid to spend!!!!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest Ferret1959
just lost yet another auction for a small rib...........hell this one was even leaky and yet i still got outbid :(

Guess i'm not supposed to get a decent little boat.

I would bid on yours SP but 18ft is a bit big for the river i'm planning on using it on LOL

I pulled an abandonded 2 seater kyak out the cut last night, not quite 18ft but be around the price you wanna pay. :D :D :D

Give you £50 for the Silva S10? ;)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE