AnglersAfloat Tournament 2006

Starvinmarvin

This is the last weekend before the big event, hopefully most will be out checking some new marks this weekend, I'm sure that Richi will be looking for that illusive Conger and Darnsarf that damn Mullet.

Get practicing chaps. There are medals and pride at stake.

SM :)

Speciman and I are going to try for the smoothhounds on Friday night,in the solent.Just to see if they are there so we can start the match at midnight next week :yeah:

SM...Whats the ruleing on Conger Eels?Do we have to boat them or just get them along side for a photo?

zzippy2.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont mention the MUllet :(

My plan if the weather is OK is fish out of Lulworth. Launch on Saturday Kip on Arish Mel early sat evening then start Midnight and fish through until I drop. Taken the Monday off work so no probs there. Wont officially be taking part as I still dont have a camera. Just taking part for the craic. If the weather allows Im float fishing only on as light a gear as poss.

this will be my first kayak fishing trip as envisaged when I went into this sport. Launch, Camp, Fish. SO it will be stove, bivvy bag, rations and bait. This should test just how big the scuppers front hatch really is. Just need the weather, Oh and some fish will help. Fingers crossed. :thumbs:

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

The crown WILL be heading south ...

While you guys are having fun I will be on a plane heading for Houston, work has reared its ugly head and bu@@ered my plans :(

Enjoy yourselves out there and be safe :)

How far South though Paul ???

:yeah:

Neil.

Zzippy,

Just for the record, Conger, Porbeagle, Black Tips, Hammerheads, Great Whites or anything else that could give you trouble in the kayak (excluding my wife) can be photographed alongside. No point in getting hurt for a medal.

Darnsarf,

if you want to take part use a disposable camera and send me the prints, that goes for anyone else that doesn't have a digital, or email me them from your digital camera if you ever figure out how to do it. Would be a shame for you not to win if you caught everything on the float.

Just realised you haven't got a bog roll on your list :D You old commando's only use one square with hole in it... or so I'm led to believe.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

THen aren't we supposed to kill a cow with our swiss army knife, gut it and sleep in the carcass. Strictly cummfy bum for me. (Soft bog roll for those that easilly jump to the wrong conclusion) :lol:

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

THen aren't we supposed to kill a cow with our swiss army knife, gut it and sleep in the carcass. Strictly cummfy bum for me. (Soft bog roll for those that easilly jump to the wrong conclusion) :lol:

Awwww,Cmon man.

Whats wrong with useing dried seaweed :headhurt: .Just wet it a bit if it gets too rough :blink:

zzippy2.gif

At any other time of year the dry sea weed would be ideal but it now makes a great food source with those protein rich maggots inside. Simmered gently with a bit of sea cabbage. (It doesn't taste like chicken) ;):D