Plebgate, The last word?

gozzer

He'll have to fiddle more than a few expenses to pay for this. :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30235009

It could all have been sorted without any trouble, or expense, but for the arrogance of the man, Even one of his colleagues says the same.

"If only he'd shown a little more humility at the time all this could have been avoided," Mr Fabricant said.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Good enough for the pathetic upstart who thought he was a powerful sort of a bloke, ho ho ho.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Not so smug now I bet.....wish I'd been in the court to see his face when the Judge delivered his verdict...

What idiot takes on four Police Officers and expects a Judge to go against them.

Add this to the Mellor outburst and the Tories are showing their real face time and time again.

Not so smug now I bet.....wish I'd been in the court to see his face when the Judge delivered his verdict...

What idiot takes on four Police Officers and expects a Judge to go against them.

Add this to the Mellor outburst and the Tories are showing their real face time and time again.

I wish cameron would get the boot and borris johnson get the job that would put the iceing on the cake he would get a leading part in a jackass movie.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I wonder if he signs on the dole now :crazy: , bet he declares himself bankrupt Paul

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”