Wanted RIFLE!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a Webley Vulcan with an Ox mainspring and telescopic sight in the loft. All this talk has made me want to start shooting things with it again! I used to be really into them.

Another hobby ruined by discovering women... :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

If you wanna kill something with it creep up very quietly and bash it over the heed with the butt. ;)

:clap:

Cheers

<º))))><.·´¯`·.ÐÅѸ.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

IPB Image

Chris, is that a .177?? Not actually heard of that one except it was made by Parker hale if memory serves?? And the Springer Elton, thanks matey but in ssamae league as the chinese for me!! But REALLY appreciate the offer!!

Now your SCIROCCO!!!! Is ok but a BIT out of my price range I fear!! Unless you are after tackle........

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

They were hand made by Richard Spencer in Accrington in .22 size (he did make 1 in .177) wallnut stock, competition trigger, Walther barrel floating on self adjusting bearings, single pump gave the max 12 foot lb legal but they have an adjusting screw inside the stock to take them higher.

They are totally recoil free and you can watch the pellet fly all the way to the target.

Richard was arrested and had the military all over him for making this rifle, Official secrets act, the works. I believe he was ordered to stop making them when he had only made about 120ish.

http://www.reviewcentre.com/resources-4786.html

He is still at Target Technics in Accrington as far as I know.

Bloody heck Chris!! I can only afford ONE mortgage!! And I got two already!!! PM me please if poss? :)

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

I didnt realise there were other shooters on this list. If anyone wants to come down my club in Brighton, give me a ring on 07917 410332. My arsenal is .22lr CZ bolt action mod and scope, .17hmr cz bolt with mod and scope, 10 shot winchester defender pump action, .44 colt black powder pistol, 7.62 X 54r moisin nagant sniper (original all matching) and finally a KWA glock 19 for practical pistol (airsoft unfortunatly)

Best regards

Sean Clark

www.underwaterimage.co.uk

sean@underwaterimage.co.uk

My pet air rifle is a Falcon raptor lighthunter in .22. I also shoot shotguns and a .22 LR semi. I did attend the Bisley open day earlir on in the year, and had a go at a couple of 7.62 and a .303 sniper rifle. Am now looking for a club to shoot fullbore at, so monthly trips yo Bisley might be on the cards.

Jon

Swap for tackle or of course cash etc. W.H.Y.?

high there ive got a pretty much brand new bsa super 10 mark3 carbine with simmons super night view scope also pretty much brand new if your interested