AnglersAfloat Tournament News

Starvinmarvin

Richi gutted for you mate. Cant you have a breakdown! Either mental or mechanical will do!

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richi gutted for you mate. Cant you have a breakdown! Either mental or mechanical will do!

can't be done mate otherwise it would believe me!got to have next monday off as my mate is coming from Switzerland for a long weekend also got the Bude/Tywyn trip coming up and I'm taking a week off for that one-------------just seen the wind for tomorrow 4am=2mph might go real early!

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

You chaps really need to get your calendars sorted out a little earlier, and give them in doors special orders that the Tournament date is not to be messed with, Richi, can't believe that your letting a little thing like work get in the way :D

Listen, promise to do another winter bash for those that feel up to it in the cold depths of winter and will try and make it a Saturday.

Phooey... the man that lives just down the road now :D can't make it either, nor can Simon, his sun has just busted his wrist, so he's in hospital at the mo awaiting surgery, that's two number one sons out of action now.

But on a happy note, Artfulfisher has suddenly got a repreave and can fish, so can Nifty, plus me, John Legg in Wales and GB, Darnsarf, Paintfly and a whole host of other boys and girls so lets get out there, suncream on, loads of liquids in the back, bait in coolbag and get some species in the bag, I'm only fishing 5 rods this time around, two on the bottom, one float, one fly and a spare with feathers if things get a bit slow.

Have decided on my mark, sorry Darnsarf and Paintfly, decided to stay closer to home, this being the first weekend after the schools break up, roads will be hellish, going to launch at Bracklesham and fish 1 mile out until slack water and then come inshore and fish the wreck at Wittering if there isn't a net over it, hoping for at least 5 species, be happy with one :D

Off to pick up some bait early tomorrow morning, shop won't be open at 4am on Sunday :D

Good luck to yall, stay safe, this is SM off to bed to dream of calm seas and big fishies, looking forward to seeing some photo's on Sunday.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Richi,

Have you thought about fishing the morning tide on comp day, you would be home for lunchtime, least you will be in the right time zone for your 3.30am start on monday, reckon you could have a good few species wrapped up by then, remember how few were caught on the first summer tournament, it's never easy and anyone could win.

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Richi,

Have you thought about fishing the morning tide on comp day, you would be home for lunchtime, least you will be in the right time zone for your 3.30am start on monday, reckon you could have a good few species wrapped up by then, remember how few were caught on the first summer tournament, it's never easy and anyone could win.

Stop it! you know how easy it is to tempt me to go fishing! :headhurt:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

Phooey... the man that lives just down the road now

how far down the road? :D

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5

Well we didnt make it till middnight.We just went and looked at Keyhaven but decided it was too windy and we were both tired out since we had been up since 7am Saturday morning.

We did Fish Portland Breakwater last night and this morning.Then fished the River Stour This afternoon.

Report to follow tomorrow,As I am too tired now.

Hope you all had fun though.It was a nice evening for it.Pitty about the wind and rain this morning though.

Did anyone manage more than 5 species :huh:

Edited by Zzippy

zzippy2.gif