Best carp pool with up to 30Ib carp ?

flank0

thx for the info guys :)

il be trying holt pool next week, didnt have much luck at wolvo <_< i did only try boilys though and pellets over the top & not even a knock... :blink:

i think its hard to find a good place that does night fishing, so il stick to the day fishing for now :) & maybe find a ool with night fising as i go along, but might try that cuttle mill :sun::yeah:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
Dont know if its to far away for you but the specimen pool at cuttle mill holds some bigges its just near drayton manor park.

you should try the monument near shifnal it has got a 50lb er you could go to larford lakes in stourport which has a 38 and a half pounder,shatterford lakes not far from larford has a 40 pounder and also himley hall in dudley has a fifty pounder and these are all carp by the way :P

Hi im looking to go carp fishing very soon & hoping to catch some big carp, the only pool iv tryed is holt pool which has some desent sized carp up to i think 30ib but fancyed trying somwhere different as i had no luck in ctaching anything above 12 pound....

Are there any other pools within a 50 mile radious that are very good for big carp? im in the midlands about 10 miles from kidderminster. :thumbs: cheers

have you tried solhampton fishery ?? www.solhampton-fishery.com - been here a few times great place for big carp and not far from kidde ( im from tipton )

or

moorlands farm fishery?? www.moorlands-farm.co.uk - also again fished here a few weeks back and pulled out some nice common .

• 1 year later...

i know this is an old thread, but I have just started fishing, been about a dozen times, had some doubles out at shatterford (im also from kiddy) average is about 6-7 on Stella, 13 average on stuarts, carp goes up to 40 i think there.

Hi Perksy. Some threads are like cheese & wine - they can improve with age. :D

Welcome to Anglers' Net.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President