some bits on ebay

And ME!!! Should have made a higher bid though!!! :rolleyes:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ferret1959

What the fek has Ebay come to?

I thought this would go for more than that, infact I think it should have all got for a bit more.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...W%3AIT&rd=1

Shows Ebay is a buyers market now and not a place to make a quick quid or two.

By the way, thanks Jim.

Dunno what I'll do with the stick thing, dunno how the reel fits, any advice apreciated. :D

Edited by Ferret1959

take the lastic out sharpen to a point and spear the buggers :clap2::clap2:

with regards amounts wasnt really bothered got all my tackle just wanted rid bad memories got a whole bedroom of stuff to shift yet most will go in the bins girlie crap

downsizing ready to move

Edited by jimpy0

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

Cheeky bugger!! :P

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Dave - eBay stopped being a seller's market ages ago. I have to use it a fair bit, but it pains me to sell stuff so cheap. A lot of the stuff I shift goes for less than trade. Once I've exhausted my stock, I won't be using it much.

Chris - did you win the books?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

yes elton he did win the books along with a couple of other items am holding them for him till he's in the neighbourhood

when i say girlie crap i mean ornaments jewelry boxes toys games got a wall full of books nowt collectable charity shops gonna do well outta me

chris dont think ferret was infering you were a girlie[well maybee] :clap::clap:

ferret seem to remember you being into fish tanks you dont want a 48x18x12 with stand and hood everything included just need water and fish

Edited by jimpy0

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

yes elton he did win the books along with a couple of other items am holding them for him till he's in the neighbourhood

Hope he flogs the rigs ones to me, then. I have a cunning plan...... ;)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest Ferret1959

Jim, I'd love to take the tank off yer hands but now I'm living in a flat I ain't got the space for another one.

Got two tanks set up as it is. :(

But thanks for the offer. :)