underwater explosions in jersey

Excuse me!!! I work for the MoD and NO WAY would we EVER put that much planning into it ha ha! :lol:

SDD~~~~~~ :sun:

They should leave the bloody place alone, they have ruined mainland UK enough why can't they be happy with that :(

p.s.

Prowler, that chart made me smile he he!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p.s.

Prowler, that chart made me smile he he!!!

LOL I should have put a picture little kayaker just by the fort . :lol:

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Believe the term is "Organised Chaos" or something like that anyway :P

Let us know how big the bang was. ;):D

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

Believe the term is "Organised Chaos" or something like that anyway :P

Let us know how big the bang was. ;):D

The Big Bang as far as I know didnt happen, well least not at 11am as scheduled, unfortunatly the weather took a turn for the worse and with a 6-7 foot swell running over the reef they decided to postpone it intil 5pm.

The weather hasnt improved, if anything it has worsened so I cant imagine they went ahead.

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

The Big Bang as far as I know didnt happen, well least not at 11am as scheduled, unfortunatly the weather took a turn for the worse and with a 6-7 foot swell running over the reef they decided to postpone it intil 5pm.

The weather hasnt improved, if anything it has worsened so I cant imagine they went ahead.

Obviously not using a Scupperpro!!! :P Only Joking! :yeah: Lets not start that again!! :lol:

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

Obviously not using a Scupperpro!!! :P Only Joking! :yeah: Lets not start that again!! :lol:

Ha haa Darnsarf!! :lol: Scupper would have handled it :):)

On a positive note, Where I work, shells (ones that come from artillery!) are fired into the sea (most of em inert) and lie in a huge pile in various places out at sea. Navy divers tell me that the place is alive with artificial reefs. and I have seen this first hand, and can see (and catch he he) the fish lying around them. It is quite incredible really. Parts of the sea area used to be pretty featureless and are now alive with marine life. I think nature (luckily) fights back and generally will prevail over us mere mortals, as clever and destructive as we may be / think we are. At least people care now, years ago nobody really thought much about it, but now such things are logged, watched and controlled to minimise impact to such areas. Also these reefs make it impossible for trawlers to get in and cause the big damage (staying out of that argument!!). So maybe not all bad. Keep yer head down critters!! (and Prowler) :blink:

SDD~~~~~~ :sun:

Ha haa Darnsarf!! :lol: Scupper would have handled it :):)

Ya right, thats providing you can keep your balance in it :sun:

Dive, dive, dive

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

So prowler are you giving yours a J number or just going for U51?

Nah something with a bit more range, U-51 thats to early for me either a V11C or IX D2 will do nicely.

And I would call it U-XB lol.

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15