underwater explosions in jersey

So come on guys did the Navy turn Jersey into another Bikini Atoll or what?

Give us the dirt! (possibly slightly inappropriate, I apologise now) :P

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well apparently, and this is according to a reliable source, there was a ton of dead fish, mainly pollack, and maybe coincidence the next day a dead dolphin was washed up on (St Ouens)one of our beaches. :angry:

And of course two very flat rocks.

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Well apparently, and this is according to a reliable source, there was a ton of dead fish, mainly pollack, and maybe coincidence the next day a dead dolphin was washed up on (St Ouens)one of our beaches. :angry:

was Hoping that wouldn't happen :( What a shame Mark :(

IMO Jersey is a jewel of an island and although I am just a grockle I wish they would leave it alone. Why try to make it into a Ibiza type island when the reason people want to visit is because it is NOT!!!

Same as all governments I suppose, driven by money :angry:

Still, would take a lot to ruin such a beautiful place ( I am not biased honest he he :) )

SDD~~~~~~ :sun:

Hey mate noticed the time of the post 04:09 OMG still doing those early mornings ?

Hey mate noticed the time of the post 04:09 OMG still doing those early mornings ?

Thats a lay in, it's all Davids fault my internal clocks knacked, still dark at that time now though, well apart from the full moon this morning which I was photographing because it was nice and low in the sky.

I guess it's the reason for my "STRANGE" behaviour in the topic that went "STRANGE" :lol:

Edited by Prowler

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Thats a lay in, it's all Davids fault my internal clocks knacked, still dark at that time now though, well apart from the full moon this morning which I was photographing because it was nice and low in the sky.

I guess it's the reason for my "STRANGE" behaviour in the topic that went "STRANGE" :lol:

Naaaaah, you are just strange :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Ha ha :lol:

Hope you are making the most of them early starts? I have had a 3:30am job last month! sea was great then and caught loads :yeah:

I can always ring ya if you need a prompt? :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

SDD~~~~~~ :sun:

so much for checking the area before blowing it , that area of the bay also has a lot of very young fish ,if you go behind the old bathing pool at low tide there is usually lots of thumb sized flatties there in the puddles and streams , i bet they did not fair well either :angry:

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

Shame if the the reports are true :(

Pollock are pretty much what you would expect. Suprised no report of wrasse or even conger casualties.

Suspect Dolphin is a coincidence as you would expect the pod to get it rarther than an individual. Crying shame if its death was due to that though.

Still think the effect will be temporary.

Was hoping for better things though

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)