BBC's Trawlermen

ColinW

Perhaps DEFRA should introduce quota's on meetings, to save tax payers money.

Hi Wurzle,

Now ain't that the truth :lol:

All they need to do is gather all the information together, hire a stadium and invite us all along, all guns, knives and other nasties to be left at the door. :lol:

It is strange how people in places like DEFRA like all of these sub-commitees and meetings about meetings where the only thing resolved is the fact they cannot come to a decisive agreement about anything.

How do you feel about the Golden Mile?? :rolleyes:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest challenge
Jimmy Buchan, Skipper of Amity II has started a blog

See:

http://www.seafish.org/sea/blog.asp

Thanks for that Leon; I e-mailed him to tell him what a great part he and his crew played in the program. I also told him that I personally have not spoken to one person who said anything bad about the program. That’s people in this part of the world and the hundred or so anglers we have had since the program (from all over the country) on board the boat.

Apparently the BBC is saying that it was a great success with the license paying public.

It was a great success with my daughter who does not like to here bad language on the television.

Regards