Kayak trolley's

martylee

Hi, Im new to all this but I came across some trolley's on ebay, I dont know if anybody has seen them

or what there thoughts are. If I can post the link to them I will ( not very good on these things, sorry) :(

Would be good to get your views, still to get the yak :yeah:

cheers

ML

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, Im new to all this but I came across some trolley's on ebay, I dont know if anybody has seen them

or what there thoughts are. If I can post the link to them I will ( not very good on these things, sorry) :(

Would be good to get your views, still to get the yak :yeah:

cheers

ML

Hey. Just copy and paste the text in the address bar to the reply post you make. Then we can click the link and see what you are refering to.

cheers

Hi MartyLee, welcome aboard.

Mmm it wasnt this one was it?? LOL sorry I just had to laugh at the description and sales technique

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-KAYAK-TROLLY_W0Q...bayphotohosting

:yucky:

Edited by Prowler

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

:lol:

Agree with Prowlers recommendation. Have got an Eckla and C-Tug and they haven't fallen apart or buckled.

If moneys an issue and you are quite handy its not hard to make a trolley yourself - check http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk/KayakProject_Trolley.html for ideas. I made my first trolley for about 15 squid.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Hi guys

Sorry, no its not me selling them just thought Id ask the quetion as I'd seen them and been new to all this sort of thing, but thanks for your replys, nice to see so many helpful people out there. I sure know where to come to if I need any info

cheers

ML :)

hi prowler you seam to know a lot about a trolly that you have not seen or handled .have you seen one?

i have read the description where does it say the trolly is made from angle iron and pipe .

what do you know about the coating proces have you seen it ?.by your description a coat of hammerright you are totaly wrong .

the trolly sells for 40.00 not 52.00 as you posted .you making a judgement on this trolly made me laught i would think you would need to at least have handled one to make the judgements you so boldly make .

and by the way the sarcastic coment about the dvd's is also uncalled for .i surgest in future before you make such a rach decision to judge anything you at least see one or at least know what you are talking about i.e. how it is made /how it is coated /what it is made from .

Gone fishing....................description of trolly on ebay.

AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PHOTO THIS IS A NEW S.O.T. KAYAK TROLLY IT IS HEAVY DUTY AND WILL LAST A LONG TIME WONT FALL APART OR BUCKLE LIKE MOST OF THE OTHERS .

IT HAS A VERY ROBUST CONSTRUCTION AND VERY WIDE 4IN WHEELS WHICH HAVE A SOLID RUBBER TYER'S FITTED .

THE TROLLYS ARE VERY STABLE AND WITH THESE WIDE WHEELS THERS NO PROBLEM IN USING IT OVER STONE / SHINGLE AND SOFTSAND IT WILL EVEN GO OVER PEBBLE BEACHES .

ITS VERY EASY TO PULL AND WILL WORK OK WITH ALL S.O.T KAYAKS.

ONCE YOU HAVE PAID FOR IT YOU WILL GET IT VERY FAST WE POST EVERYDAY .IT WILL BE SENT VIA DHL AND REQUIRE A SIGNITURE SO PLEASE BE HOME FOR IT TO ARRIVE .

COLLECTION IS WELCOMED AND WOULD BE PREFERED .

Edited by Newt

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

looks like box section which must be heavy and hammerite and a couple of golf trolly wheels must almost sink the yak probally doubles as a anchor as well :)

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

do you realise you just broke copyright laws by posting that advert ? without the full permision of the writer.

its a shame you did not take the time to read the add and find out the answers to your qusetions before you made such a bold judgement you posted so many in correct facts .