Kayak trolley's

martylee

Good luck with your choice of trolley Marty. Given the positive comments from owners of different trolleys sounds like you can't go wrong :) If you do go for the one advertised on ebay it would be great if you could pass comment on it once you have used it a few times.

Most of the manufactured trolleys available to UK yakkers have been discussed at some point on this forum - would be interested to read about this new one.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good luck with your choice of trolley Marty. Given the positive comments from owners of different trolleys sounds like you can't go wrong :) If you do go for the one advertised on ebay it would be great if you could pass comment on it once you have used it a few times.

Most of the manufactured trolleys available to UK yakkers have been discussed at some point on this forum - would be interested to read about this new one.

as the maker has the mould for the wheels on this cart ,production must must be in the high numbers as cost of mould plus injection moulding plant must be high, so the returns have to pay these before a profit ,most other makers buy in the wheels. having seen this wheel on several other products he must sell to them as well :blink::blink::blink::blink:

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

as the maker has the mould for the wheels on this cart ,production must must be in the high numbers as cost of mould plus injection moulding plant must be high, so the returns have to pay these before a profit ,most other makers buy in the wheels. having seen this wheel on several other products he must sell to them as well :blink::blink::blink::blink:

Careful, you will get a gagging order like me!!! :busted_cop:

SDD~~~~~~~~ :sun:

Please note I am sorry for what I have done, have taken corrective therapy and I now have the same opinion as everyone else!, sorry big Bruvva :cc_surrender:

That is good news indeed and I am happy you were able to find such a fast & effective threapist.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

That is good news indeed and I am happy you were able to find such a fast & effective threapist.

Oh yes oh god of moderation consider me well and truly indoctrinated, if I had a little red book I would wave it ha ha (just a joke) :lol:

SDD~~~~~~~ :sun:

Oh yes oh god of moderation consider me well and truly indoctrinated, if I had a little red book I would wave it ha ha (just a joke) :lol:

SDD~~~~~~~ :sun:

does this not look like the wheels or am i wrong

:)

post-9302-1155052531_thumb.jpg

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

I was a bit reluctant to get involved the way the thread was developing, but for what it's worth, after buying the yak & forking our for allsorts, funds were rather low. I bought a secound hand golf trolley and hacked it down (good wheels ;) ) but found it a totally risky business going over anything but flat areas :unsure: , so heard about Zebra's trolley, :) , yep some reservations, but as I said above - You's get what you pay for.

I've used the Eckla Canoe Trolley 2 or 3 times (kind assistance from John Legg), that's good but with a fully loaded Malibu 2 it feels less solid (though lighter obviously when when stashed on-board), than Zebra's. Pulling over rocks, soft sand, loose pebbles the wide wheels pay off.

Down side is that it doesn't stand up on it's own - I solved that with a bit of dowling and a peice of elasticated rope (took 5 mins), and the rust thing - well, time will tell.

I was glad he went to the trouble of trying to come up with a solution to providing a cheaper alternative to the expensive trolleys out there. I know he'd be up for "constructive" critism. Seems to me you put Kayak or Marine in front of anything and the price goes up by 25% (or more) by default!

Anyways - to you guys down south, watch out, coming to cornwall to catch some of your bass! :sun:

CAN I COME TOO :lol::lol:

ML

does this not look like the wheels or am i wrong

:)

Crikey, remarkably similar, not that, that in anyway indicates a reference to any recent event article or coversation that may in anyway insult, upset or in any way intimidate any person or persons or third parties associated with such a reference, or would indicate that seadoodavid would in any manner support or infer in such a way as to cause offence. But yeah!

Dave

Crikey, remarkably similar, not that, that in anyway indicates a reference to any recent event article or coversation that may in anyway insult, upset or in any way intimidate any person or persons or third parties associated with such a reference, or would indicate that seadoodavid would in any manner support or infer in such a way as to cause offence. But yeah!

Dave

none intended found it on anglers afloat in the pictures section says they were cheap wheels bought at a boat aution ,the type used on many dingy trailers and golf trollies . he wanted pneumatic ones but they were dearer .

:):):):)

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.