One for The Cat

Guest toplessfishing

My cat would kill you for a pout. We microwave them (big old grandaddy ones) minus the head and guts. 2 mins pull the backbone out and stir it up. But they don't half STINK. I can't do one for the cat first thing in the morning.fart.gif

Microwaving a cat is cruel, especially a big old grandaddy one that is too big for the rotating plate, because it cooks unevenly.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I take it non of you will be moaning about the lack of fish because there is non left.

Feeding bass our prime saltwater sportsfish to a cat is F***king criminal. Is it because you are all too cheap to buy cat food or just stupid?

Why is it that sea anglers seem to have a completely different outlook on their sport than other forms of fishing?

Edited by JRT

quick strike the rod top is nodding :yeah::clap2:

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

quick strike the rod top is nodding :yeah::clap2:

:clap2: I don't have a problem with feeding bass to a cat, as long as it is sizeable. If you are allowed to keep it, what does it matter whhether you eat it or the cat eats it, it's been eaten, it's provided a meal, it's not been wasted. It does upset me though when a mate of mine feeds dover sole to his cat, I love them, he doesn't eat fish though so the cat gets them. :clap2:

So I take it non of you will be moaning about the lack of fish because there is non left.

Feeding bass our prime saltwater sportsfish to a cat is F***king criminal. Is it because you are all too cheap to buy cat food or just stupid?

Why is it that sea anglers seem to have a completely different outlook on their sport than other forms of fishing?

Fair cop. I'll see myself out..

Edited by JRT

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Aug 22 2006, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:clap2: I don't have a problem with feeding bass to a cat, as long as it is sizeable. If you are allowed to keep it, what does it matter whhether you eat it or the cat eats it, it's been eaten, it's provided a meal, it's not been wasted. It does upset me though when a mate of mine feeds dover sole to his cat, I love them, he doesn't eat fish though so the cat gets them. :clap2:

norm

the cats can starve for all i care they get no fish of mine infact i hate cats

the only good cat is one that's asleep at the side of the road :P

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Aug 22 2006, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

norm

the cats can starve for all i care they get no fish of mine infact i hate cats

the only good cat is one that's asleep at the side of the road :P

:sun: catz eyes are quite handy though when your tired after a late sesion....i liked cats years ago but now i haf to redo me black sacks every day , i think they should be used for dog fish bait,,,, :rolleyes:

Ime off to yak skoool,,,,,,no more overruns to get out there,,,,

I detest cats even more than Sunderland supporters. Bloody piles os stinkin crap left on my lawn and in some of the planters. Killing my local songbirds,which are rare enough :angry:

Sorry what was the question?

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

I adore cats cats myself, especially when treated how the Scotts treat a Mars Bar

DEEP FRIED with a side portion of chip n peas :P

If the people who owned cats, found piles of dog tur* all over their garden, and the bin bags ripped to shreds, they'd be the first to complain, but when it comes to their precious mogs (or my favourite meal) they thinks its ok.

As for feedind fish to a mog, I have no problem, as long as either

a: a fair balance is attained and the number of fish fed to cats = the number of cats fed to fish or

b: the little sods choke on a bone